Student Survivor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Student Survivor

Create a student and help them graduate from Surviville Uni by keeping him or her on top of their health, social life, studies, and finances. Have them exlpore the town to attend lectures, get a job, and check the notice board for tasks to do. To control your student, use simple type commands such as "eat," "drink," "study," sleep," "shower," "watch TV," and "go to unversity," and so on. How they react will depend on their location in the town, fatigue level, and mood (or they may decide not to listen to you, so keep them happy!).

http://www.studentsurvivor.org.uk/

The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit. - N. H.

Wonderful game. I didn't read the spoiler about the commands but I made up a few of them which worked. Great game!! Thanks for posting Amber
    Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
    tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing games"
    sigpic

Comment

awfully cute ... but when does the game end?... I haven't been able to get a job yet... tried "get a job"... "find a job" "do parttime job" and she doesn't understand them... did try "go to work" but I think she went to do homework instead

haven't yet tried getting rid of the cones she got from returning from the pub

Comment

My charrie didn't want to play yo yo or football =|

She has done now but she won't invest and I can't get her job or to meet friends

Comment

On the bulletin (sp?) board at the University you have all these adds for jobs, to aplly for a job just go to the place offering the job and type the word on the bottom of the add.

Comment

how can you get her to empty the rubbish in the house? and also how can you get it to show the uni board?

Comment

what does academic mean and how do i get it up ?

Comment

academic refers to school and study so get it up by saying "uni" to make them go to uni and "study" to make them well... study
                uni = university

Comment

thank you !

Comment

no worries. i'm still tryin to figure out how to get her to empty the trash!

Comment

hah nm just discovered the list of commands... silly me!

Comment

Wow the version 2 is much harder! I'd say even harder to manage then that in SIM2 University... but there are lot's more to do and lots more places to go

Comment

to get her to empty the bin i'm sure i just typed "tidy"?!

Comment

i wrote "clean up"
                            french translation : " ... i have rabbits.... in my trousers"
                            lmao top gear ledgends

Comment

Trash

To empty the trash type tidy

Comment

Working...
                              X