• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here`s what I have:
    S&S login:14bbb942-Receipt:Fidelio
    Inferno Cargo login: Jon Harker, SSLU13LSHJ- then you get Ref.: PT3110-04
    voice..: 122128
    password to the door: 07941520789- then you can look to the backside of the photo next to the computer.
    and the useful links: links removed

please help to find Jon Harker
    Last edited by OneBun; 04-23-2006, 00:19:35. Reason: spam links removed

Comment

!!

I've heard that nobody has managed this game yet..
      One year since I tried it.. and I got totally lost...
      Is there anybody out there that has done it?? It's really confusing!!!

Comment

wow wat a weird game... theres so many different parts to it... wats the point of it? why is it so elaborate?

Comment

why does this game go to a stand still. when i first enter if i click straight ahead then it crashes, same if i go in a different room, eh?

Comment

Has anyone managed to figure out this game... I just started playing it like 3 hours ago and I havn't figured anything out.... if anyone is out there please email me and let me know.... rachadav86@yahoo.com..... I really need some help!!!!!!

Comment

Help!

Originally posted by Unregistered
              Ok, i believe this should work as i tried it twice and it did. first click on the book in the second compartment of the top shelf, the one that leans left. next click on the book tht leans right in the 2nd compartment of the middle shelg. then click on the third book from the right in the lst comprtment of the middle shelf. then click on the 2nd book from the right on the middle shelf. the first book on the extreme left will come out, and the bookshelf will move to reveal the safe.
              I tried that but the last click doesn't work. Which compartment is it? The top, middle, or bottom, and are you sure it's that one? I clicked on every book and nothing ever happens.

Comment

I don't like this game...

Don't you think that this game is kind of creepy??
                I definetly don't like it....

Comment

Can anyone help I am not sure I am clicking the right book shelf, is it the one near the stairs? as I have clicked on all the books but only two appear to open, one with a piece of paper with a number, and the other just writing that you cannot see to read?
                  do you just have to keep clicking, also if anyone wants to know were to get a number from the kitchen, just click on the button outside the door upstairs and it will send you to the kitchen. also has anyone the number to open the other door upstairs please?

Comment

I dont know about this game

All I know is Im not going to enter into any contract real or otherwise that has some spooky clause in a differeent language in the privacy policy. Weird

Comment

This Is 1 Freaky Game!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

anyone with a complete walktrough?
                        ..::I am the Darkness and I bring Death::..
                        And suddenly i became the little bunny "Helene" who is being hunted over the web...

Comment

That was hard but i did it in the end!

I'll tell you how to do it.

1.type in skipintro into the diary
                          2.open the first draw and get out a torch ans some gloves
                          3.go to the bathroom and get the key. Then put on your gloves and get out the key from the toilet. then put the loo roll on the holder and open the shower and press space bar repeatdedly. get the screw out.
                          4.Go into the master bedroom (unlock it first) you dont have to watch t.v!
                          get out another key and unlock to draws and get out the matches.
                          5.go into bedroom and get big key and unlock trunk and get out candle.
                          6.Combine candle with matches AND GO DOWN STAIRS AND THEN ITS A CLIFFHANGER SO YOU'VE DONE IT!

Comment

help

well maybe im just too stupid to figure this game out..but when i start it...i see the fridge and all that..then im stuck staring at the windows {in the kitchen}...no matter what i click will do anything.

???
                            any advice would come in handy! thanks

Comment

Am i supposed to be able to read whats on the computer and in the books on the shelves??

Comment

how can you type words in the diary? I can't find a place to do that

Comment

Working...
                                X