Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i cant find the block thats on the poster..... everytime i click it something else opens up (smilesy something)

Comment

help!!

i cant find the blue chip!!! were iz it??

plz help

Comment

huh?

i need the red memory chip thats on the smiley face poster??

how do i do that? where is it on the poster?
        everytime i try to click on the poster it takes me to some website
        Make Love Not War

Comment

Originally posted by pink bunny
          i need the red memory chip thats on the smiley face poster??

how do i do that? where is it on the poster?
          everytime i try to click on the poster it takes me to some website
          I guess a little late but you can find the red chip by the word "Free" on the poster. Just click on it and it will be in your inventory.
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by muffpietaster
            For those who are having trouble with the last part. You have to drag the purple blocks to the yellow screen. Why this was left out , I have no idea! That and was I supposed to open the garage door before I rode away? Reminds me of a drunken night!
            Oh my god, drag the purple blocks! Yes that was the problem. When I played this game before I really tried that at least 20 times, but for some reason it didn't work. This time it looks a easy thing to do. Thank you so much Muffpietaster, I am finally out. YESSSS!
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cookymonster
              ***Spoiler warning (dunno how to do the hiding thing so look away if you don't want to see the solution!)***

Getting some of the items
              1. purple blocks: in trash can
              2. yellow memory chip: on motorcycle (click once to zoom in)
              3. tiny key: near motorcycle (click once on motorcycle to zoom in, then right 2x; it's on the ground)
              4. motorcycle key: on top of garage door
              5. scrap of paper #1: inside green book on the work table
              6. scrap of paper #2: stand under the gray door and zoom up to the ceiling; use the steel stick to grab it
              7. yellow mount: under the work table
              8. steel stick: under work table
              9. brass hook: under work table (crowbar hangs on it)
              10. red memory chip: on the yellow poster
              11. remote controller: on top of window
              12. monkey wrench: inside motorcycle seat, use the motorcycle key to unlock it

The rest of the instructions:
              Go to the white box in the corner and click up. You will see a switch. Use the tiny key on the switch. Go back down to the white box and click on it. Inside are two buttons, one is blue and the other is red. The red button makes a long dash and the blue botton makes a dot. The dash and dot are used for Morse code. Using those buttons, press the dash button 3x (O), then dot-dash-dash-dot (P), dot (E), and finally dash-dot (N) to spell out the word OPEN. A blue door will then appear.

Insert the two memory chips you found and the greyish blue one into the back of the remote controller and press the large blue button. Open the door to receive binoculars. Press again to get a mirror. Press again to get a blue memory chip. Insert that chip into the back of the controller and press once more to get a head light.

Go to the motorcycle and insert the yellow mount on the very front. Then place the head light onto the mount. Click up to the handle bars and insert the motorcycle key into the ignition. The head light should be on now. Go to the garage door and click on the right side. There should be a small hole. Insert the brass hook into the hole and attach the mirror. Go to the window and use the binoculars to zoom into a piece of paper. On the paper, there is a code. Write it down!

Go back to the handle bars. Do you see the colored buttons? Green corresponds to 1, red is 2, yellow is 3, blue is 4, and orange is 5. Press to the right of the handle bars to find purple which is 6. Type in the code you found using the buttons. Then click around the bike until you see a metal pad with colored buttons. Click on it to get the purple memory chip.

Go back to the door, remove the greyish blue chip from the remote controller and put in the purple one. Click the controller until the door turns purple and open it up. There will be a purple pad and a blue botton. Remember those purple blocks you found in the trash can? Those blocks also correspond to Morse Code and either have a dash or dot imprinted on them. Insert the blocks onto the yellow screen in this order and press the blue botton after you finish inserting: dot 4x (H), dot (E), dot, dash, dot, dot (L), and dot, dash, dash, dot (P) to spell HELP. Press on the now yellow butoon to get the gold key! Insert the key into the ignition of the bike and press the purple 6 button. Now you're done!
              You can hide to make spoiler. It make like this: [ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ] (remember there need are always [ and ] ) without spacebar pressing.
              What is better than room escape games???? =)

If i get bored, I go to play Action Quake 2.

AQ2 rules!!

Comment

they do need a better ending
                OWNED

Comment

Scary man.

Originally posted by Unregistered B
                  I saw something scary. I went to the door, looked out the window and saw a man. He started to bang on the door from the other side. Scary
                  I saw him too, and it freaked me out.
                  What's even scarier is the fact that the first time I looked at the window, he wasn't there, but after going around the room once, he was. When I turned to look at the bike and turned back to the window, he was gone again.
                  When I saw him I actually screamed (seeing as how he wasn't there before, and no one had mentioned him in the forums previously) and my parents looked at me. Hahah...

What a scary man. He looked... ghostly.

Comment

I did it! it wasn't easy... I have read the instructions, but I have got so any problems... I don't understand how anybody can do it without help!
                    but i will try so many times that maybe one time I will win one 'escape' game without anybody's help!
                    (sorry for mistakes, I don't speak english very well. so maybe it's why I didn't understand all the instructions...)

Comment

• Originally posted by Amy_Lee1026
                      how exactly do u unlock the monkey wrench? i found the keyhole but the motorcycle key isnt going into it...
                      I can't get the key in the lock either, I've tried clicking, dragging, doing 2About Items" but I can't get it at all.
                      I lie awake in the dark, lost in the beat of my heart

Wondering who's in my avatar? Click here.

Also known as Encore

Comment

• Click on the top right of the garage door. You will get a key. Use that key on the motorcycle seat and get the wrench.
                        Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                        tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                        we grow old because we stop playing games"
                        sigpic

Comment

• Ah thankyou Becky
                          I lie awake in the dark, lost in the beat of my heart

Wondering who's in my avatar? Click here.

Also known as Encore

Comment

• Can someone give me the code for the game so i can put this game on my Myspace ?

Comment

• I don't really think it is possible to add White chamber on myspace. You can just give the link to the game if you want. Not all games can be added on Myspace.
                              Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                              tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                              we grow old because we stop playing games"
                              sigpic

Comment

• Use another name next time, otherwise I'll have to delete your post.

Comment

Working...
                                X