This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
    Lol...this is true. Do you think my boss would mind if I tried working with my eyes closed? Might that pose a problem?
    Close your eyes or laugh.. You gotta chose either one of two!! This must be hard for ya!!

Hi!! Adventure!!

Comment

Lol...this is true. Do you think my boss would mind if I tried working with my eyes closed? Might that pose a problem?

Do NOT laugh or you'll have to talk to your inner self:

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
        HIIII Adventure!! Good ta see ya! We are trying to make Escape ROFL at work. I dunno if it is working...
        I am sure it is working. I hear her laughing over here!
        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
          Hi Escape, Lilli, Lili, Mystery, Dazed, Bread and Darknight! (hope I don't forget anybody )

How are you?
          Hi my favorite adventure, Adventure
          I'm very good today
          And you?

Comment

• Yes, yes...OMG!!! You guys!!! ROFL!!! Between Lilli, Lili, Mistery and Darknight...oh, no....You got me!! ROFL ..... they're all gonna commit me!!!! You just want me to join you all in the looney bin!!

@ Adventure....HI!!!! How are ya? OH ya, it's working....I'm SURE you are definitely able to hear me!!

@ Darknight....VERY TRUE about the boss! LOL!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
              Do NOT laugh or you'll have to talk to your inner self:

*pokes doll...* Um...hi inner self....*silence* Um...Mistery? I think mine is broken, too?

Comment

Yes, yes...OMG!!! You guys!!! ROFL!!! Between Lilli, Lili, Mistery and Darknight...oh, no....You got me!! ROFL ..... they're all gonna commit me!!!! You just want me to join you all in the looney bin!!
                The looney bin?? You mean we are in the looney bin?? YES!!
                It's really fun to be in here!! Come on now Escape!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                  Hi my favorite adventure, Adventure
                  I'm very good today
                  And you?
                  Oh wow!

It's good to hear you are very good today! I am feeling good too! Just a little tired, hehe, you kept me too long up. You are all so hilarious!

@Escape
                  Yes I still hear you laughing. Oh wait, it is quit now!

BTW I still don't get the loony bin. I think I missed something somewhere....
                  Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

*pokes doll...* Um...hi inner self....*silence* Um...Mistery? I think mine is broken, too?
                    Yes, there seem to be malfunctions in a couple of inner selves
                    But I don't know why.

Oh, look, this one is singing. Or HOWLING???? Becky???? Is it YOUR inner self?

Comment

Oh wow!

It's good to hear you are very good today! I am feeling good too! Just a little tired, hehe, you kept me too long up. You are all so hilarious!

@Escape
                      Yes I still hear you laughing. Oh wait, it is quit now!

BTW I still don't get the loony bin. I think I missed something somewhere....
                      Looney bin = insane asylum = psychiatric hospital. (because we're all so insane!) Think Lilli and Mistery yesterday!

Comment

I am feeling good too! Just a little tired, hehe, you kept me too long up. You are all so hilarious!
                        Well, I couldn't go to sleep either, remember?
                        By the way, how are your teeth? Any left of them after brushing them during constantly shaking of laughing yesterday?

Originally posted by Adventure
                        ROFL!!!!! OMG this is soooo funny!
                        OMG!!! You reminded me at this incident in the morning, hahaha

Comment

• Mistery.....you'r doing it to me again.....did I miss the coffee post???? LOL!!

Comment

• Well as long as no one does any thing wrong i guess is ok to got crazy.
                            I don't want to arrest any of you.
                            Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                            "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

Looney bin = insane asylum = psychiatric hospital. (because we're all so insane!) Think Lilli and Mistery yesterday!
                              Thanks Escape. I already thought you all ment the psychiastric hospital with it, but I wasn't sure. So I just had to ask.
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• *hands Darknight carrot rum* Drink up...you won't be arresting anyone... *wink wink*

@ Adventure...You're welcome...."looney bin" is just slang.

Comment

Working...
                                X