X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darknight
    @ Mistery No I'm not sure of that.

This is Escape after lunch.
    But a co-worker walks to Escape and shouts at her: "Start working right now or you will be taken to the padded cell!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
      But a co-worker walks to Escape and shouts at her: "Start working right now or you will be taken to the padded cell!"

Ooh..mad boss! *cowers in corner*

Comment

• mistery can u look at my dance

Comment

• Originally posted by Acelightning
          lol

plz look at my dance sorry i forgot
          Nice dance.

Comment

• I have to go...
            BTW, could someone have a talk with my mom and tell her that it is too early? It's just that it seems like she doesn't understand what I'm telling her!!!

Bye...
            Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• title

Last edited by Acelightning; 10-03-2006, 21:57:56. Reason: cause i wanted 2 so there!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                Oh, don't worry, Escape. Mistery can fix it. She'll just beam down someone for you to marry. I mean it is obvious she allready has made the brides gown ready for you
                Here are the candidates to choose from

Originally posted by Acelightning
                mistery can u look at my dance
                Yeah, cool, almost like Theme's dance

Comment

• Bye Doglover!! Night! And if you want me to talk to her, I will...just put her on here....

@ Mistery..hmm...so many to choose from!!

Comment

• Originally posted by doglover
                    I have to go...
                    BTW, could someone have a talk with my mom and tell her that it is too early? It's just that it seems like she doesn't understand what I'm telling her!!!

Bye...

I'll tell you what. When I go see you in Portugal, we'll tell your mom that I am the new substitute teacher in your school and I teach forum chatting science. Then I can have a very serious talk with your mother. Bye, Doglover! See ya!

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• can someone tell me how to add a picture cause it comes up as a cross!

Comment

• OH no Doglover! Hope you see you soon again. See you later!

Yes I can talk with your mother, but I think we will never see you again! Yiks!!! Already see me talking to her:

Me: Hello mother of Doglover!
                        Mother: Doglover???? And who are you??? Get out my house or I will call the police!!!! *starts to throw tomatoes at me*
                        Me: Please, I only wanted to....
                        Mother: *gets knife*
                        Me: OK OK I am out of here. Sorry Doglover but I really tried!
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Bye Doglover
                          Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                          "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Bye Doglover

Originally posted by Acelightning
                            can someone tell me how to add a picture cause it comes up as a cross!
                            Either you put a link to it between image tags
                            [img]link[/img]

or you go to advanced mode, then you see under your post "Manage Attachments" and browse the picture on your pc, upload it, close the window and submit the post.

Comment

• ttt

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
                                OH no Doglover! Hope you see you soon again: See you later!

Yes I can talk with your mother, but I think we will never see you again! Yiks!!! Already see me talking to her:

Me: Hello mother of Doglover!
                                Mother: Doglover???? And who are you??? Get out my house or I will call the police!!!! *starts to throw tomatoes at me*
                                Me: Please, I only wanted to....
                                Mother: *gets knife*
                                Me: OK OK I am out of here. Sorry Doglover but I really tried!
                                ROFL!!! Wow...another good laugh workout!! I can actually SEE that!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X