Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sammy, can I ask you a question - where's Jack? haven't seen him about for ages!

Am only asking cause I always think of you two as a pair doing your riddling!! lol

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

• @mistery: oki

With bob.
      I am an elite member of
      GFARDTO
      And supporter of its subunit UPMGPC

I'm loony, I'm in a bin, I'm in the loonybin!

My swords
      deviantART

My deviant(my art)
      Gets updated regularly, remember to stop by and see my art.

Comment

• Originally posted by dazedncrazed
        Sammy, can I ask you a question - where's Jack? haven't seen him about for ages!

Am only asking cause I always think of you two as a pair doing your riddling!! lol
        lol. a week or two ago he told me he got transferred in his job and that he wont have as much time to do riddles and stuff. he said he would still come by a few times a week. but i guess he didnt have as much time as he thought he did
        I made a riddle! Try it here

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

• ha ha...serves him right!! lol - I could never see him doing any work...he was so busy with the riddles! I was quite jealous he had a job like that!
          But am sure we all miss him, he was so helpful

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

• Yes, I miss jack, he was really helpful and knew a lot of riddles. Now we have to struggle left alone

Comment

• I would like to play the 3 word story, but the last post is so odd. Did I miss something?

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Yes, I have seen that it doesn't really fit. I'm going to delete it as it is not a continuation of the previous post. Just a second.

Comment

• Thanx, Mistery!

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• It's good to have moderators like the ones we have on GamersHood haha
                    Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                      Yes, I miss jack, he was really helpful and knew a lot of riddles. Now we have to struggle left alone
                      its okay i'll carry everyone on my back now lol

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

• Originally posted by Samuel
                        its okay i'll carry everyone on my back now lol
                        Sammy, I have heard that, and even quoted it so that you can't delete it Okay, you are now the official responsible for riddle help

Comment

• lol darn it you got me. but... but it was just a joke!

Comment

• Poor Sammy...
                            Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• LOL, poor Sammy, he will get a lot of PMs from now on
                              So you won't be bored anymore, that is for sure, lol

Comment

• lol, i guess i can thank you for that... i think

Comment

Working...
                                X