• Show
Clear All

• Im doin suckish.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault
      Im doin suckish.
      What's wrong, Vault?

Comment

• I gotta find Lilli and the real Vault fast, who knows what Mistery's up to. . .
        I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• I gotta go! I'll come back later At least, I hope so...
          Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• I'm soooooooo glad you got rid of my other two clones.
            -flies up to airlock-

Can I come in now?

Comment

• i'll also post a picture of a sharingan if you want

Comment

• Originally posted by doglover
                I gotta go! I'll come back later At least, I hope so...
                Bye doglover...careful on that bike!

Comment

• answer this question: Other than reading these posts, how'd you learn about the clones?
                  I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

Comment

• Originally posted by Freakshow59
                    I gotta find Lilli and the real Vault fast, who knows what Mistery's up to. . .
                    I'm on Carrot Island, or at least my dead body is. Kinda strange ya know, Freakshow...

@Doglover
                    Oh, no! Oh, well bye Doglover. See ya!

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Studying the area with my sharingan eyes [shown below] I was able to detect that two other false clones had tried to make their way up here and gain your trust.

Comment

• hmm. . . . alright, but I can kill you at anytime I feel like it, when I don't trust you. . . *opens airlock, does processes and lets Vault in* You'll have to find or already have your own weapon. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                          I'm on Carrot Island

Oh god. . . OneBun lives there. . . hopefully you don't look like a carrot. . .

Comment

• Don't worry...

(pulls out 6" knife and 9mm pistol)

Comment

• ALRIGHT, Mistery, come out now!

Comment

• alright. . . *hacks into robot's mainfame again, finds a map and recorded video of Lilli's capture* She was in room. . . 378, Operating Room #5 *pinpoints Mistery's room and Lilli's place* Alright, now for the clone maker. . . *pinpoints location again* Alright, first the clone room, destroy that and then we get Lilli's dead body, after that we kill off Mistery. . .

Comment

Working...
                                X