Clear All

• Awww Lilli is tired. Here I made some coffee for you
    Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
    tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing games"
    sigpic

Comment

• Yaaay! You beauty you! *slurp, slurp* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Soooo good and just the way I like it, thanx! Here Becky, brought you a carrot

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Greetings from Mystery to all on GH Planet

Comment

• hi Mistery, I hope you've been resting

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

• Yes, I have slept 12 hours last night
            Still a bit slow because of the medicine and having problems to concentrate but I'm okay

How are you all?

Comment

• Yay! Mistery is here!!! *dances happily * All is fine here on Carrot Island! Can I ask you something, Mistery?

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Hi! Sure

Comment

• Oh, good! Did you find out anything about the fish? Or are you still running some tests? I would like to know the results, ya know.

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• At least you are feeling a little better, sleep is always good for you. Medication always has side-effects, but at least you are a little better.

I'm fine having a tough time in GH....it's crazy in there!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                      Oh, good! Did you find out anything about the fish? Or are you still running some tests? I would like to know the results, ya know.
                      We have examined the fish, we have done a lot of IQ tests and it turned out that compared to humans with an average IQ of 100, they have an IQ of 85 which is quite astonishing.

Would you like to have the fish? Or should we put it in GH pond?

Comment

• and I always thought fish were meant to have a 2-second memory! well you learn something new every day!

Comment

• Originally posted by dazedncrazed

At least you are feeling a little better, sleep is always good for you. Medication always has side-effects, but at least you are a little better.

I'm fine having a tough time in GH....it's crazy in there!!!
                          Yes, you are right with the side-effects, but in a couple of weeks I'll be good old Mystery again

Crazy in GH Hotel? I have seen that a lot of things were going on over there, but I can't read it up right now

Originally posted by dazedncrazed
                          and I always thought fish were meant to have a 2-second memory! well you learn something new every day!
                          Usual fish yes, but not this one

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                            We have examined the fish, we have done a lot of IQ tests and it turned out that compared to humans with an average IQ of 100, they have an IQ of 85 which is quite astonishing.

Would you like to have the fish? Or should we put it in GH pond?
                            Well, if it is that smart a pond might be an insult to him/her (err, wich is it?). Perhaps the Sea of Knowledge would be a good place for the fish.

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Very good idea

*Beams fish into the Sea of Knowledge*

Done!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                                Yaaay! You beauty you! *slurp, slurp* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Soooo good and just the way I like it, thanx! Here Becky, brought you a carrot
                                Hmmm yummy carrot. Do you have a little carrot farm on your carrot island?

Hi Mistery

Dazed *hugs her*
                                Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                                tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                                we grow old because we stop playing games"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X