Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mistery...right i wanted to know what i said before in the other thread.... right im not used 2 editing... thats why i got banned... but come on im only __ years old i mean how old r u? well i just might

Comment

• so mystery,wats up...
      lol,the guys gonna write from now on in the same post.lolz.
      That would be funny.
      If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Acelightning
        mistery...right i wanted to know what i said before in the other thread.... right im not used 2 editing... thats why i got banned... but come on im only __ years old i mean how old r u
        Since my son has your age I know what you should be capable of. Use the edit button in the bottom right corner of your post to change its contents.
        And I'm 35.

Okay, I need to go now, please follow the rules
        See you later

Comment

• Well Australian people might be different... but most people dont believe im Australian!

Comment

• BYE MISTERY!!!! TAKE CARE, and enjoy your massage!! Every alien needs a little pampering sometimes!! BYE!

Comment

• shitaki mushrooms

Comment

• Bye Mistery, and let me know what you think of my new avatar and my dance
                Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
                - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
                Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• how did u get an avatar

Comment

• Well, I found a picture from a musicvideo I like. Then where you choose your avatar, you can also upload your own if you like, that's what I did
                    Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
                    Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• he hacked it into world domination.sheesh.dont u knw nything
                      If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maniac
                        he hacked it into world domination.sheesh.dont u knw nything
                        LOL...well, that is what robots ultimately want, right!?

Comment

• no but when i try it always says invalid file format

btw u probably dont know who acelightning is
                          Last edited by Mistery; 09-29-2006, 12:31:49. Reason: merged posts

Comment

• ace lightening lives under my bed.

Comment

• Acelightning, that's because you can only use .jpg and .gif files And like Mistery said, double posts are not allowed, so if you ever want to add something to a post, and nobody have written anything after you, you need to use the Edit button at the bottom right corner to edit your post. Making double posts gets you banned after a few warnings, which she has already given you.

lol, I sound like a moderator

Call Backup.
                              Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                                LOL...well, that is what robots ultimately want, right!?
                                lol,u got that right.

Comment

Working...
                                X