No announcement yet.

Biography and Home of your character on GH Planet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really? Well...for a picture made in Paint!
    Do you think it cought my good side
    Thank you Gamershood forum for teaching me proper English without realizing it.

Comment

is there any boston terrier members on GH?
      If you want to rebel against your parents, outlive them, outearn them, and know more than they do. -Henry Rollins

If anybody has the ole Xbox Live, be sure to add me: ArchaicBread

Comment

I don't think so....

Comment

I'm Da mole I live underground on carrot Island and drink Carrot rum. I am also a wizard mole so I can keep the spells of protection and the spells of moleitude(spell that turn people into moles when there are in it)going.
          I live in room 805 in the GH hotel.My home changes frequently to my mood(another spell)
          Last edited by Themolestarted; 11-15-2007, 16:59:29.

I'm smilie mad
          ENTER A GLOWING GATE TO FIND MOLE
          MOLE OF THE LOONEY BIN.ELITE MOLE OF GFARDTO
          Online sisters suzy
          ~virgo~&zillah
          long lost bro:hitman
          MOM:nefertiti
          DAD:party4ever
          UNCLE:yorick
          AUNTS:mcakkay&DIA

sigpic

Comment

Biography of your character on GH Planet

Hey guys, this thread is for those people who want to write about themselves as a character. For example:

My name is Daisfunky, I am part flower which enables me to have super flower powers. My strengths are in the room escape games, although I have recently focussed my attention and brain power on the riddles! It is my plan to rule all flowers and destroy the nettles and brambles for good! YEAH.

Sooo what's your Gamershood character? Be as imaginative as you like!
            ~Official Author In Progress~ = um actually.

I'M A PUBLISHED AUTHOR NOW!!!

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/849060 - My very FIRST book!!

Totally addicted to Bass, wow ow oww!

Comment

I'm another cat!
              But I'm not JUST a cat! NO!
              I'm a pirate cat!
              I sail with my loyal crew (I hope) on my ship- The Tabby Cat!
              I'm 'da captain of course!
              But I have just one little problem! I have this HUGE mania for Carrot rum!
              Except the ship I live in room 937 in the GH Hotel!
              AND I'm part of the mole colony and the mole band- "The Diggers"! I play the piano!
              And I have two sisters!
              My bigger sister is called Zillah0625 and my little sister is called Carmit
              Well...that's pretty much all I can say for now!
              Last edited by SuzyE730; 08-27-2007, 19:57:06.

Comment

A Pirate Cat eh? *withers* hope you don't eat flowers too....*blush*

Comment

I'd prefer some rum!

Comment

Carrot Rum eh? What is it made of? .....surely not carrots?!!! What are you? A rabbit?

Comment

nope! but every1 here drinks CARROT rum nott just rum so...

Comment

We all LOVE carrot rum!!

This is my character:

First, I was a wondering panda. Wondering around, from a place to place. With no home. Just a backpack with me. I was a Killer Panda. I fought many battles. But then, I found this place called ''Looney Bin''. It was a place with many, many cats. First, I wanted to eat them. But, they told me it's a bad thing. It was the first time I was listening someone and obeying the rules. And then I met this lovely lady called Simply Crazy. She wasn't that crazy as she sounded like. We spent some time. And then we were gifted with 3 beautiful children. And I'm living happily ever after .... I still miss my adventures tho'
                        Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Daisfunky
                          Hey guys, this thread is for those people who want to write about themselves as a character. For example:

My name is Daisfunky, I am part flower which enables me to have super flower powers. My strengths are in the room escape games, although I have recently focussed my attention and brain power on the riddles! It is my plan to rule all flowers and destroy the nettles and brambles for good! YEAH.

Sooo what's your Gamershood character? Be as imaginative as you like!
                          I think my partner in bloom will be glad ta hear the GH is blossoming with yet another flower

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

I am a mole who owns a colony of other moles.We use mole magicWe help moles that need help or that enter the loony bin hurt or wounded.I am also the repairman of Suzys pirate crew. I also disco hard and try to bring peace to the world(Im a hipppie) I live on carrot island and I have room 805 in the GH hotel.
                            I am a mole scientist for the CST I have a made a time machine and new kinds of carrot booze and sun cream for heartofthedark(he is'nt using it propaly it worked on dracula
                            I am a singer for the diggers band
                            We are looking for a baseist for the band.
                            I'M SO COOL YOU COULD KEEP A SIDE OF MEAT IN ME FOR A MONTH IM SO HIP I HAVE DIFFICULTY SEEING OVER MY PELVIS(quote from zathod beeblebrox in the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy. Online sisters suzyE730, carmit and zillah0625.
                            Last edited by Themolestarted; 09-01-2007, 09:25:12.

I'm smilie mad
                            ENTER A GLOWING GATE TO FIND MOLE
                            MOLE OF THE LOONEY BIN.ELITE MOLE OF GFARDTO
                            Online sisters suzy
                            ~virgo~&zillah
                            long lost bro:hitman
                            MOM:nefertiti
                            DAD:party4ever
                            UNCLE:yorick
                            AUNTS:mcakkay&DIA

sigpic

Comment

Im A Slightly tired Telekenetic Fox. I haven't a real home so i just wander from place to place coming and going, i don't have any family to know of and most of my life has been a mystery to me. I found gamershood hotel and now occupy room 123. I am also a soldier on Suzys pirate ship. I have a job as a Carrot Scientist. i am the Mysterious member of the Gamershood Looney Bin.
                              Time is a mysterious thing. never eat it.

Comment

Loving the characters everyone! Keep it up!

lilliput: Awww thanks! You didn't mention who your character is though.....

Comment

Working...
                                X