No announcement yet.

General Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It only shows if there are members who have birthday on that day.

Comment

• ya i realize that if someone doesn't have a birthday Today that it wouldn't show their name,; and well whatever............ i'm saying it's Hugo's birthday today and that it doesn't show the birthday list for me sometimes

it has shown "Today's Birthdays" at times with the list one minute and the next minute it will be gone

Comment

• How do you open a new tab? HOTKEYS

*thanks jenni
        Last edited by gh1; 02-14-2008, 20:49:35.

Comment

• To open a new tab in Internet explorer ? If so it's Ctrl + T

"Whoever said money can't buy happiness
          simply didn't know where to go shopping."

Comment

• the birthday thing isn't there again

Comment

• Thanks, we are looking into it
              (But it might be that members who haven't been on for a long time, won't show up - I don't know yet)

Comment

• I don't understand the problem. What birthday is not showing up?

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• On the main forum page, the daily birthdays should show up at the bottom of the page, but there have been problems lately - also today.

Comment

• But there is only one birthday for taday and the last post that member made seem to have been in 2005. *Still feels confused* I'm sorry but I ain't gonna call that an active member

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• No, it isn't an active member. But there have been some issues lately, that's why we need to look into it.
                      As I said I'm not sure if it's only the non-active members are not shown, or if there are certain days when also active members aren't displayed. We need to do some checking.

Comment

• not sure if anyone else is having this problem but where the page numbers are like this one it says pages "19 20 >" I can't get to page 20 I click on it and it keeps me on page 19, tried to close the screen and still having the same problem and it seems to only be on some threads, not doing it on all the ones i'm going to

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                        June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• Can you post the urls of the threads you experience this with?
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• well one of them is this one http://www.gamershood.com/forum/show...t=1610&page=19 another one was the "welcome new members" http://www.gamershood.com/forum/show...t=1257&page=72

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                            June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• That's odd. I am not sure what the problem could be. Even more strange is that this thread has a redirect to page 20 for you, because there isn't a page 20.

I too wonder if anyone else experience this same problems.

Edit: I logged out and then I experienced the same. I think I know what the cause is, but if it is I cannot do a thing about it right now. I am sorry.

But I will let the other mods know about this.
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• I posted a search request in the Help Finding a Game thread and now I cannot find the thread to check if anyone responded.

Edit: that was about 2-3 hours ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X