This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi linkinpark,

Sorry for the delay, we haven't forgotten about it, but unfortunately not all staff members are able to log in on a daily basis. Please have a little bit more patience, thank you

Comment

• ok ill check in a little l8er then
      thnxs

Comment

• Hi linkinpark, sorry for the long delay.

Three new profile fields are available now:
        Favorite Book(s), Favorite Music, and Favorite Game(s).

We do not plan creating a long list like on MySpace or other social platforms, but we hope that with these additions you can specify your interests a bit better, and have room in the Interests field for other things

And you can still add your favorite other things in the appropriate threads

Comment

• wow
          thnxs mistery

Comment

• remove politics in games, it against all goverment.
            to all fairy tails fan, animax asia gonna air fairy tail in 30 september. see you in 30 september to watch fairy tail in the animax asia in front of tv.

Comment

• Originally posted by cjmah View Post
              remove politics in games, it against all goverment.
              Any particular game you had in mind? And uhm... do you mean that games with political contents should be removed? Cuz no one here can change what some game creator put in their games....

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Originally posted by cjmah View Post
                remove politics in games, it against all goverment.
                Originally posted by Lilliputt View Post
                Any particular game you had in mind? And uhm... do you mean that games with political contents should be removed? Cuz no one here can change what some game creator put in their games....
                I had the exact same questions as Lilliputt has asked. Would you mind sharing a couple links of what you mean, and maybe describe some examples?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt View Post
                  yap you are correct.
                  to all fairy tails fan, animax asia gonna air fairy tail in 30 september. see you in 30 september to watch fairy tail in the animax asia in front of tv.

Comment

• Is it possible that we members can add more than two tags to a thread?
                    I don't know what the setting are for the promoted registered users, but when I wanted to add 4 tags to the thread below (and the thread hadn't any tags yet), only 2 out of 4 tags were added and I got this error message:
                    http://www.gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12442
                    Some tags couldn't be added for the following reason(s):
                    * The number of tags you tried to add to this thread exceeded the maximum number of tags by 2.
                    Changes that did not cause errors have been applied.
                    The tags that I couldn't add were: riddle, online riddle.

Edit: Is it maybe also possible to decrease the time between reporting posts? Now it is 60 seconds. I would agree that 1 minute isn't that much, but i.e. 30 seconds sounds a lot better to me.

EDIT2: Yep, 60 seconds is really too long.
                    Last edited by Adventure; 11-15-2009, 22:00:53.
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• A very big thank you to the moderation team to fulfill my requests.
                      I am really glad that members can now add 5 tags to threads, and the time between reported posts is now only 30 seconds. Really very much appreciated!

Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Awwww
                        No problem Adventure

Comment

• allow debating in forum.

Comment

• I don't know of what kind of debating you are thinking of.
                            GamersHood Forums is primarily an online game forums, with focus on getting and giving hints on games. While we have extended the forums to make it possible for members to discuss different topics, or to show their artwork etc., the forums is not really meant for debates on e.g. political or religious views.
                            We certainly appreciate members share their own opinions in a civilized manner, but also expect members to show a respectful behavior towards others. Opinions can be a result of cultural background, education, and personal experience, and concerning many topics there is no clear right or wrong.
                            Unfortunately many people think that debating means to try to convince everyone of their opinions, and therefore debates often end up in fights and hurt feelings. And this is something that we do not wish to deal with on this forums.

This is not an official response from the GH Staff, just how I personally see it.
                            However, I'll be passing on your request to the moderation team. And maybe you can specify a bit more what you mean with your suggestion

Comment

• hmm i wonder if a treasure hunt could be made on gamershood
                              u would receive a clue then go to the correct place on the forums to receive the next clue and so on...

also if somebody could create a forum on how to create a riddle game (step by step)
                              Last edited by linkinpark333; 01-06-2010, 21:28:19.

Comment

• A treasure hunt sounds like an interesting idea - I'm wondering too, if it could be made. I have to think about it

How to create a riddle? You mean creating the levels, or the technical aspect (upload it to a host)?

Comment

Working...
                                X