• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bige92
    works for me
    Originally posted by MEGADOOMER
    works for me
    Click Play when you get to the Gamershood page...
    I lie awake in the dark, lost in the beat of my heart

Wondering who's in my avatar? Click here.

Also known as Encore

Comment

how do i get to the web site that you play it on?

Comment

The game is posted here:
        http://gamershood.com/forum/showthre...highlight=hook

Comment

in pizza hot (the new game) it wont let me start it keeps cumin up "internal error: unexpected failure while compositing bitmap member 44 of player-cast1"

any of that make sense to any1?
          french translation : " ... i have rabbits.... in my trousers"
          lmao top gear ledgends

Comment

Originally posted by tarumi
            in pizza hot (the new game) it wont let me start it keeps cumin up "internal error: unexpected failure while compositing bitmap member 44 of player-cast1"

any of that make sense to any1?
            It's probably because of the Shockwave player. Try to download the new version:

http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Comment

thanks
              i downloaded it but it still doesnt work
              french translation : " ... i have rabbits.... in my trousers"
              lmao top gear ledgends

Comment

Hi!
                I need help on this game, too.
                Like the problem before... whenever I open the game, it's blank.
                I right-click and press Forward and it works.
                But then throughout the game, I get this pop-up that says there's a problem with the add-on. It's Adobe Flash Player 9.
                I tried reinstalling then restarting and I even tried managing the add-ons and STILL nothing.
                Is there anything else I can do to make it stop popping up?
                And by right-clicking and pressing Forward, is that a bad thing to do?

Comment

Well, the latest Flash version is 8.
                  To play this game properly, you should turn off your ad blocker, did you do that?

If you rightclick and press forward, it makes a jump in the game. Maybe you could try to rightclick and check "play" if it's not activated yet.
                  Did you check their FAQ to see if they mention anything about the problem with add-ons?

Comment

I went to the website and it says Adobe Flash Player 9.

http://www.navisware.com/shockwave/d...com/flash.html

That's the site.

And how would I turn off my ad blocker?

I also checked their FAQ on the website but I saw nothing about add-ons, but then again, I could be wrong.

Comment

You are right, there is a new version, I didn't know that, must be really new.
                      Wait, I'll try to check what the problem might be. It may take some time and I'm not sure if I can solve your problem, but I'll try my best.
                      Could you please post the exact message you get (about the add-on)? This could help me.

Comment

At the top, it says: "Internet Explorer has encountered a problem with an add-on and needs to close.

Next: "The following add-on was running when this problem occured."

"File: Flash9.ocx
                        Company Name: Adobe Systems Incorporated
                        Description: Adobe Flash Player 9"

Comment

Thank you. At first sight it seems to me that the game has problems with the new Flash version but I'll make some search and try to find out if you can get rid of the problem.
                          I'll post as soon as I know more. Please be patient and give me 30 minutes.

Comment

Thank you!
                            I'll be checking back later.

Comment

Okay, it seems that the add-on of Flash Player 9 has problems with a lot of games. The only way to fix the problem seems to be by replacing the Flash9.ocx add-on by the older Flash8.ocx add-on (that means going back to Flash 8 as I understand - see notice). This is what is recommanded on several websites.
                              However, I can't take any responsibility for this information, you do those steps at your own risk.

__________________________________________________ _____________
                              NOTICE: There seems to be an incompatibility with FLASH 9 and many of the existing flash files on the internet, including many of those used by some skins, at this time I recommend using version 7 or 8 please review procedure below to get it installed:

-Open internet explorer,
                              -Go to Adobe's website
                              -Update your Flash Player

ONCE THE ABOVE IS DONE:

-Download: http://www.rrdownloads.net/Flash.zip
                              -Unzip it into Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash
                              -Open that folder above
                              -Rename Flash9.ocx to Flash-9.ocx (or anything else)
                              -Rename Flash8.ocx (that came from the zip file), to Flash9.ocx

Comment

I'm a little confused.
                                I did the top part.
                                I clicked the link, but when I do, it says to Open or Save.
                                I tried both and they end up on WinRAR (this program my brother downloaded)
                                I couldn't find Flash9.ocx, but I DID find Flash8.ocx, except I couldn't find the icon to rename it.

Comment

Working...
                                X