Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi rhsh! I've confirmed your account manually. Enjoy the forums.

Comment

• No email

I didnt get an email confimartion sent.

Comment

• I'm showing that your account is confirmed. Did you get the email between the time you posted and now? Everything looks okay on our end...

Comment

• Have not recieved activation email...

Hi...I've been a memeber with this site for some time but just recently changed my e-mail address due to the fact that I no longer use the older one. I have waited a few days and have yet to recieve my activation email (have been checking both spam and inbox)...please help...

Thank You!!
          I Like 2 Dance 2 the Beat of My Own Drum
          Join Me

Comment

• Hi Muneca2Sexy! I have manually confirmed your account. you should be able to post again!

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
            June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• no activation sent i guess

anytime i try to post it tells me I am unable. i have a log in but i guess i never received an activation email

Comment

• to GamersHood Forums tarajean

Yes, we do have problems with your email provider. Your account has been activated manually, enjoy the forums

You might want to check out the New Members area which contains our rules and tips & tricks.
                http://www.gamershood.com/forum/foru...a-look-at-here!

Comment

• Yeahhh, not working. I changed my email to another one already - maybe this one'll work? How do I get the activation resent?

Comment

• to GamersHood Forums nobl3ss3oblige

Your account has been manually approved, happy gaming and chatting

Comment

• i cant post any threads and its really bothering me

Comment

• to GamersHood Forums Greenige123.
                        I'm very sorry for the long delay. Unfortunately we are experiencing problems with your mail provider.
                        Your account has been activated manually.

Be sure to check out the forum section for new members in order to familiarize yourself with the rules and features.
                        Enjoy the games and chatting

Comment

• i want to be able to post

i cant post and i really want to!

Comment

• to GamersHood Forums casey

Unfortunately we are experiencing problems with your mail provider.
                            Your account has been activated manually now

Be sure to check out the forum section for new members in order to familiarize yourself with the rules and features.

Comment

• i haven't gotten an email

i have just registered and it said i would get an email but so far nothing has come up so i would like if i got one right away thanks

Comment

• to GamersHood Forums zachhinson. Sorry that it took so long, due to New Year's celebrations, staff has not been around.

Unfortunately we are experiencing problems with your mail provider.
                                Your account has been activated manually now

Comment

Working...
                                X