X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OneBun
    replied
    This another great game which is no longer available to play, as it was copyrighted locked game on original site which no longer exists. Closing and moving to broken links.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Plants

Click on all the plants, there is alot of stuff in the plants!! And always have an item on hand when u click around, because u may use it on something u wouldnt think of.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    clock code

Originally posted by Unregistered
    Got to the kid's room and put spring in clock. What is the code for the clock? Code on front door is P310 but that doesn't work! Help!!
    "p3"means"3p.m." 3:00pm=15:00
    When you look at clock, "10" means "50min".
    So, clock code is "15:50".

(!!!)
    This game operate at Win2000 and Internet Explorer 6,
    and if you can not understand japanese , it too difficult.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Got to the kid's room and put spring in clock. What is the code for the clock? Code on front door is P310 but that doesn't work! Help!!

Leave a comment:

• The Raven
    replied

BROUGHT TO U BY THE RAVEN ENJOY
    Last edited by OneBun; 03-20-2007, 21:46:28. Reason: added spoilers

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    well... This was interesting.. Think I'm gonna give up now!
    prefer a game you can at least understand.. good luck to those with more persistance..!

I DID IT!!!!
    okay.. So I'm not very good at quitting after all...
    No I can finally put this ... game out of my mind..

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by cheyanneguthrie
    ok all I have found is .......
    sponge
    rubber gloves
    two records
    cleaner that I somehow used somewhere
    i can't find any keys please help!!!!
    key is inbetween the two setees. where is the sponge

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    i refresh so many times. then now it's loaded to 100% but then it's stuck. tsk.

Leave a comment:

• Samustus
    replied
    I'm trying to click on the dining room chair, but I can't find anything! can someone give me some advice?
    Did you check the middle red chair on the left side? Try clicking around that chairs borders, above and below the dining table.

Sadly, its just a case of having a degree of luck in getting it by clicking insanely, just like getting the corkscrew from the kitchen

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    what the heck!!!

I'm trying to click on the dining room chair, but I can't find anything! can someone give me some advice?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    aiuto

non mi riesce di vedere il gioco mi potete aiutare?

Leave a comment:

• Samustus
    replied
    hi, i dont know what to do, i just have 6 items, any key, and i dont know what to do, please anyone could give me a clue?
    There's a walkthrough on previous pages.

..But I really don't want to install the jap lang, i am afraid of what it will do. isn't there another way..HELP ME PLEASE..!!
    The language pack is from Microsoft, so there is nothing to really panic about. All it does is convert data written in Japanese into Japanese symbols, so you can see it without it being gibberish (well.. more so )

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I really want to play this game. But I don't know how to get it to load. I get the black screen up and there is a bunch or gibberish then it stops at box looking thing and a U with a " ' " on top of it. But I really don't want to install the jap lang, i am afraid of what it will do. isn't there another way..HELP ME PLEASE..!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    help

hi, i dont know what to do, i just have 6 items, any key, and i dont know what to do, please anyone could give me a clue?

Leave a comment:

• Samustus
    replied
    Are you sure its a torch?

I got something that didnt look much like a key. So if it works opening a door, then its ok

Leave a comment:

Working...
X