Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maniac
    replied
    Hey the answer is what simply crazy wrote but i have to say i thought of both of them myself,and when i looked down i found he/she had already answered.

Leave a comment:

• SimplyCrazy
    replied
    Hey

1. is silence

and the answer to nr

2. is that he's too short to reach button nr 10

Leave a comment:

• doglover
    replied
    About the 2nd riddle, isn't there any info missing? Cause I know something like it but it has more info...Or maybe it's a different riddle

Leave a comment:

• fredskywalker
    replied
    That is corect Jim, at last someone has found the answer. You just forgot to mention that the parachute was broken and didn't open and that's why she died. Here's the next riddle:

A guy is found dead completely naked in the middle of a field with only a piece of hay in his hand. There is no indication as how he got there because there is absolutely no trace leading to him. He died of massive intern injuries. How did he died and why?

Leave a comment:

• Slimy Jim
    replied
    She fell out of an aeroplane. The thing in her backpack was a parachute.

Am I right? If so, can someone else post a new riddle? I can't think of any right now.

Leave a comment:

• fredskywalker
    replied
    Those were good try but she would have had the time to use them. Here's a hint: all her bones were broken, like she was crushed by something.

Leave a comment:

• devil_Girl_Kim
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Maniac
    replied
    i dont know but i am guess it.

Leave a comment:

• fredskywalker
    replied
    That is a perfect answer Kim, congrats. Here's the next one, again if you know it, give people 24hrs to try to solve it.

A girl is found dead in the middle of a field. The cause of her death was obvious but what's strage is that what could have saved her was inside the backpack she was carrying. How did she died?

Leave a comment:

• devil_Girl_Kim
    replied

Leave a comment:

• fredskywalker
    replied
    The word was wood, sorry about that. And we have a winner in the name of Adventure. You could say the friend saw his cane or whatever and he died of grief.

Here's one I like, so if you know it, please say so but let others have a try at it.

A guy just wash ashore on a deserted island with only is cigarettes pack and his matches (and his clothing of course). The water surrounding him is filled with man eating sharks, pirannhas, electric eels and jellyfish (the ones from SpongeBob show), wich makes any escape by sea impossible. The island itself is completely covered by hay. The winds start blowing hard and a storm is on the way. Suddenly lightning strikes right at the end of the island, starting a huge fire, in about an hour the entire island will be on fire. What can he do to save his life?
    Last edited by Mistery; 10-31-2006, 20:35:27. Reason: merged posts

Leave a comment:

• Adventure
    replied
    Or the second smallest human has sawn the legs of the table shorter so that the smallest human ever thought he wasn't the smallest human ever anymore. And he felt so bad about this that he committed suicide. Nice friend he has..

Leave a comment:

• devil_Girl_Kim
    replied
    if its wool, maybe he strangled himself wiv it, as hes small enuf?

Leave a comment:

• Adventure
    replied
    I also think it is a typo, but wool or wood doesn't really make sense to me. But maybe that is also the purpose?

Leave a comment:

• devil_Girl_Kim
    replied
    could of spelt it wrong. wool maybe?? or wood?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X