X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SimplyCrazy
    replied
    Goodnight, Dazie

Two men were in a restaurant and ordered the same things: a hamburger and iced coke. One man left in a hurry while the other man stay and ate slowly. an hour later, the slower man died of food poisoning while the other man was perfectly fine. How is this possible?

Leave a comment:

• dazedncrazed
    replied
    oops...sorry i didn't say anything for ages. but of course you're both right
    It works much better if you speak it instead of write it, people forget that they're the driver...oh well have fun you 2 - night

Leave a comment:

• SimplyCrazy
    replied
    Albert had Jamie the Dalmatian first, then Sammy the Alsatian, Whitney the Great Dane and finally, Jimmy the Poodle

Leave a comment:

• Mcakkay
    replied
    i know you were but i though id answer it too!! ok go ahead and guess

Leave a comment:

• SimplyCrazy
    replied
    I was first, but we go for your riddle

Leave a comment:

• Mcakkay
    replied
    Mackenzie!

Leave a comment:

• SimplyCrazy
    replied
    Ragne!

Leave a comment:

• dazedncrazed
    replied
    Ok I'll do this one before I go.

you are the driver of the number 52 bus. On it's route on gets 12 school children, and old man called Joe, The lady from next door with her baby, the shopkeepers dog and Louise, Bobs girlfriend. All I want to know is what is the bus drivers name?

Leave a comment:

• Mcakkay
    replied
    alright just ignore mine til after dazed gives one and we guess it then

Leave a comment:

• SimplyCrazy
    replied
    Righty you are

@Kay: It's Dazie's turn

Leave a comment:

• Mcakkay
    replied
    Albert is a keen dog admirer and over the years has had a number of dogs. He has had an Alsatian, a Dalmatian, a Poodle and a Great Dane, but not necessarily in that order. Albert had Jamie first. The Dalmatian was an adored pet before the Great Dane. Sammy, the Alsatian, was the second dog Albert loved. Whitney was housed before the Poodle and Jimmy was not a Great Dane. Can you tell each of the dogs' name and the order in which Albert had them?

Leave a comment:

• dazedncrazed
    replied
    he stood on a block of ice

Leave a comment:

• SimplyCrazy
    replied
    Two cops walked into a room with no windows and found a dead man who obviously hung himself from the ceiling, though they couldn't figure out how. There was no chair beneath him that he might have jumped off of, or a table. Just a puddle of water. How'd he do it?

Leave a comment:

• Mcakkay
    replied
    vair good!

Leave a comment:

• SimplyCrazy
    replied
    He doesn't exist, cos my father's only son can't have a brother

Leave a comment:

Working...
X