Announcement

Collapse

Rules updated

Old members and new members, please read the updated rules.
You find them as sticky at the top of all forum categories, for example here:
http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1603
Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to do that.

The moderation team
See more
See less

Fallout 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dadou_gamer
    replied
    One of the best game ever!!!

Leave a comment:

• Mastercon46
    replied
    I finished it for the 360 and got the Anchorage and Pitt DLC they r awsome but not as good as the actual game

Leave a comment:

• Yorick
    replied
    Yeah it is, my friend rented it and brought it over.

Leave a comment:

• Heartofthedark
    replied
    Yorick - Alot of people say it's really fun
    Can't wait till march

Just recently made a new fallout character and for the first time I

Leave a comment:

• Yorick
    replied
    Now that i have a spiffy computer, I'm thinking about getting it for the good ol'- I mean new, XPS.

Leave a comment:

• Heartofthedark
    replied
    Downloadable content

It came out on the 360 recently

Leave a comment:

• Clank
    replied
    DLC?????????????????????????

Is that the expansion of have i missed the abbreviation

Leave a comment:

• Heartofthedark
    replied
    Originally posted by geordieboy View Post
    @heart-NO! I absolutely hated it, Is that "Dragon Quest:Journey of the cursed king" If it is that then i hate it! Oh I really dont see the whole point, It is just a more rubbish version of final fantasy! And the whole thing with saving in the church.

@Yorick- Ummm well i could guve it a try, I have heard about the storyline and the graphics look good. Ummmmmm *ponders*
    Not sure because it was the first one i've ever played but I thought it was really fun!

Edit: So who's got the DLC and what's your opinion on it

I'm personally waiting till march to get all three DLC's at once

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I'm not a huge fan of the dragon quest series either. Annoys me much.

Leave a comment:

• Clank
    replied
    @heart-NO! I absolutely hated it, Is that "Dragon Quest:Journey of the cursed king" If it is that then i hate it! Oh I really dont see the whole point, It is just a more rubbish version of final fantasy! And the whole thing with saving in the church.

@Yorick- Ummm well i could guve it a try, I have heard about the storyline and the graphics look good. Ummmmmm *ponders*

Leave a comment:

• Heartofthedark
    replied
    Originally posted by geordieboy View Post
    ... except dragon quest which i HATE!
    ! Number 8 was awesome!

Leave a comment:

• Yorick
    replied
    MGS4 is more stealth oriented, and has a serious storyline except when it doesn't, but really it's pretty funny and unique. You get camouflage that blends in with whatever your body is against, the down side is that the main character who in years is probably in is thirties, for some reason his body is in its seventies. I played the demo and a bit of the full game and its fun, especially screwing with the AI.

Leave a comment:

• Clank
    replied
    Oh oh MGS4, Umm i have never really liked army based games In fact to be honest i only like some FPSs. But i like any RPG, except dragon quest which i HATE!

Leave a comment:

• Yorick
    replied
    Your right, you have to wait till the 28th. If you haven't played Half Life 2 you should really try it, its got an awesome storyline, but will be confusing if you haven't played the first. I know its not an RPG or Platformer or FPS, but Metal Gear Solid 4 is really fun and has too many secrets to count.

Leave a comment:

• Clank
    replied
    Well Bioshock is a good FPS with a very good storyline Umm i am thinkin bout gettin mirrors edge..Ummm resistance 2 isnt out yet but i didnt really like resistance 1 I only like FPSs that also involve RPG elements. Like Fallout.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X