Announcement

Collapse

Rules updated

Old members and new members, please read the updated rules.
You find them as sticky at the top of all forum categories, for example here:
http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1603
Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to do that.

The moderation team
See more
See less

Mirrors Edge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clank
    replied
    Really good for a non serious enjoyable quick and easy game

Leave a comment:

• Heartofthedark
    replied
    Tryed the demo It was fun

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    The speed runs are fun. I like doing them.

Leave a comment:

• Clank
    replied
    Oh I got it, You dont need to run straight, ya can run in circles as well, you can do it anywhere

Leave a comment:

• Yorick
    replied
    Eventually i'm going to try and beat it on hard. I can't find a good place to get the Vrooom trophy.

Leave a comment:

• Clank
    replied
    Oh are there I have only collescted about 6 bags and that was just byy chance Yeah the speed runs are very difficult because nothing appears red and you have to find yer own way around

Leave a comment:

• Yorick
    replied
    Ha, I haven't even done any of the speed runs besides the prologue. About the bags, there are also weird messages left by other runners around the bag location.

Leave a comment:

• Clank
    replied
    Yeah the game is fun, (Yorick i never knew the thing about the red eye and the bags THANKS!) And i only have 45% of the trophies Speed runs are hard

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    No, the bullet tends to fly when there is a gun in her hand.

Leave a comment:

• Yorick
    replied
    just sit back and wait for a sequel. I still have yet to get the trophy (PS3 achievements) for getting through the game without firing a bullet (besides sniping part) I would've, but the disarm button is also the pick up weapon button and so I accidental picked up a weapon, and, thinking I had missed the disarm, I tried to punch them, however, that doesn't work well when you have a gun in your hands.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I like the achievemnet where you have to got through a level without firing a single bullet.
    This was a short game though, I would have liked it to be longer.

Leave a comment:

• Yorick
    replied
    I bought the full game and beat it in a day. Its short but fun! It takes forever to find some of the paths to proceed, gotta use your smarts! There are also hidden bags to find to unlock concepts, music, and movies. If you see a small red symbol that looks like the tattoo on Faith's eye, there's a bag nearby.

Leave a comment:

• ForeverJoseph
    replied
    i played the demo it was freakin awesome

Leave a comment:

• Yorick
    replied
    I like it, I made sure to replay and kill every single cop, and the four SWAT guys (or whatever they are in this city)

Leave a comment:

• Clank
    replied
    Yeah it is so good, I have got it now and i love it but it is a bit hard getting alll the buttons in order. The controls are very different, but i like it

Leave a comment:

Working...
X