Announcement

Collapse

Rules updated

Old members and new members, please read the updated rules.
You find them as sticky at the top of all forum categories, for example here:
http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1603
Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to do that.

The moderation team
See more
See less

Trophies and Achievements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New1000
    replied
    well i dont have an Xbox360 nor a PS3 but trophys are better then achivements like Worms 4 Mayhem. Also achivements suck now because of the game Achivement Unlocked. it makes achivements boring.

Leave a comment:

• Yorick
    replied
    Then you are free from the shackles to which we are strapped.

Leave a comment:

• Airtamis
    replied
    i don't have either an x-box or a play station

Leave a comment:

• Yorick
    replied
    Nice! In Warhawk there are some trophies for getting killed in various ways, such as being hit with an airstrike that takes seven seconds to hit you while in a plane, its called "whats that green laser?" (the weapon that calls in an airstrike has a green laser pointer thats clearly visible, giving you time to get away) Theres another one called "mine sweeper" for being killed by proximity mines 10 times in one battle.

Leave a comment:

• Heartofthedark
    replied
    Originally posted by Yorick View Post
    I understand but once I got 3 achievements for watching 3 consecutive cutscenes.
    Oh those yeah that happens
    It could also be a "Joke" acheivement or one worth 0 gamer points but just for if you did it, I got one of those in C&C 3 kanes wrath for skipping the boot camp

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I've gotten 100% achievements in three games.

Halo 3
    Gears of War
    Bioshock

Leave a comment:

• Clank
    replied
    In Prince of Persia, it is very easy to get 100% but so far i only have 68%

Leave a comment:

• Yorick
    replied
    I have in Linger In Shadows (which is hardly a game, but has trophies), and I'm three away from it in LittleBigPlanet.

Leave a comment:

• Clank
    replied
    SO has anyone got 100% of trophies on any game?

Leave a comment:

• Yorick
    replied
    Originally posted by Heartofthedark View Post
    I don't know about that but most of the times when I watch a cutscene and get one it's because I got to that point in the game, not because I saw what was going on

I understand but once I got 3 achievements for watching 3 consecutive cutscenes.

Leave a comment:

• Clank
    replied
    Well i like trophies better because different ones have different levels of difficulty, bronzle, silver and gold

Leave a comment:

• Heartofthedark
    replied
    Originally posted by Yorick View Post
    I like trophies better because after playing a couple 360 games, I noticed sometimes I would earn achievements for watching cutscenes or other things that don't seem to be actual "achievements". I find that trophies are more difficult tp o get and actually feel like rewards.
    I don't know about that but most of the times when I watch a cutscene and get one it's because I got to that point in the game, not because I saw what was going on

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I enjoy Achievements more, because more people have a 360, therefor, more people to compare a score too.
    I have like, 248 achievements.

Leave a comment:

• Yorick
    replied
    I like trophies better because after playing a couple 360 games, I noticed sometimes I would earn achievements for watching cutscenes or other things that don't seem to be actual "achievements". I find that trophies are more difficult tp o get and actually feel like rewards.

Leave a comment:

• 1momomo124
    replied
    i have 1 trophy and like 50 acheivements

Leave a comment:

Working...
X