Announcement

Collapse

Rules updated

Old members and new members, please read the updated rules.
You find them as sticky at the top of all forum categories, for example here:
http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1603
Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to do that.

The moderation team
See more
See less

What riddle do you like the most?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What riddle do you like the most?

    pick one
    sigpic

  • #2
    There are lots of riddle who I really enjoyed. Here are some of my favourites in random order.
    - The First Door
    - The Second Door
    - 99 Chambers
    - Cruiser Riddle
    - Shahar C's Easy Peasy Riddle (especially the bonus levels).
    - E.B.O.N.Y
    - Dracula's Riddle (still have to finish this riddle one day)
    Faily of Kzin

    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      I think we got a lot of great riddles on here, but those that jump spontaneously into my mind:
      • I've really enjoyed Dot Riddle, which is quite new.
      • And also Bored Riddler's Riddles (Extremely Simple Riddle & Continuous Riddles), which are not that new
      • I still need to continue Shahar C's Easy Peasy Riddle

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Adventure View Post
        There are lots of riddle who I really enjoyed. Here are some of my favourites in random order.
        - The First Door
        - The Second Door
        - 99 Chambers
        - Cruiser Riddle
        - Shahar C's Easy Peasy Riddle (especially the bonus levels).
        - E.B.O.N.Y
        - Dracula's Riddle (still have to finish this riddle one day)
        All these +
        Mystery's Riddle 1
        Mystery's Riddle 2
        Memory Palace
        Eink's Riddle
        Eternal Quest
        Elemental Riddle
        Dracula's Riddle 2
        Color Riddle
        Last edited by Bronwyn; 07-04-2008, 17:32:20.
        Suomi-Riddle

        Suomi-Riddle 2

        Comment


        • #5
          There were only two riddles that I enjoyed the most. They were unique.

          The First Door
          The Second Door


          A few more that I have enjoyed and would recommend others to play...
          * Another Online Riddle
          * Nfshost Riddle
          * Danaq
          * Grifos
          * Myths and Legends Riddle
          * Myths and Legends Riddle 2
          * Oddpawn Chapter One
          * Draculas Riddle (Couldn't complete it though)
          * Orio's Riddle
          * Dio' Trail

          And lots to mention. But the ones above are very good
          Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
          tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.




          "We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
          we grow old because we stop playing games"
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Oooh too many to put in but the ones on the top of my head at the moment:

            - The First Door; This one was great, and I must figure out the confuddlement one day...
            - 99 Chambers A tricky and clever riddle, which includes one of my favourite songs

            Loads of others but my brain's a bit exhausted.
            Ghost member of GFARDTO

            Online Family

            Sisters - Super T and Humphryboop
            Brother - Awsomeman

            Sanity is futile...So be LOONEY!

            Ghost of the Loonies

            Comment


            • #7
              The Mindboggler series!!!
              They ruled as well as the previous ones mentioned!!
              Check out my riddles here
              www.freewebs.com/bizarrochick2/

              And here is my newest Riddle
              Bizarrochicks Dr Who Riddle

              Comment


              • #8
                I like riddles I have solved with the help of my friends. Ahem... and I really like them riddles my friend da Biz made

                STILL struddling

                sigpic

                PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

                Comment


                • #9
                  I have forgotten Riddling Park from my list, I really enjoyed it!
                  Suomi-Riddle

                  Suomi-Riddle 2

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Bronwyn View Post
                    All these +
                    Mystery's Riddle 1
                    Mystery's Riddle 2
                    Memory Palace
                    Eink's Riddle
                    Eternal Quest
                    Elemental Riddle
                    Dracula's Riddle 2
                    Color Riddle
                    Oh yes, Mystery's riddle 1 & 2 where great too. That were the ones who made me addicted to riddle games.

                    I wanted to play color riddle (it's the one Murph made, right?) but it isn't available anymore.

                    Originally posted by Eternal Becky View Post
                    There were only two riddles that I enjoyed the most. They were unique.

                    The First Door
                    The Second Door


                    A few more that I have enjoyed and would recommend others to play...
                    * Another Online Riddle
                    * Nfshost Riddle
                    * Danaq
                    * Grifos
                    * Myths and Legends Riddle
                    * Myths and Legends Riddle 2
                    * Oddpawn Chapter One
                    * Draculas Riddle (Couldn't complete it though)
                    * Orio's Riddle
                    * Dio' Trail

                    And lots to mention. But the ones above are very good
                    Yes, I enjoyed Nfshost Riddle too. Although it was quite simple. I solved it in a few hours.

                    I started playing oddpawn, but after I lost my cookie two times I decided to quit. But once the cookie is replaced by a login, I am surely going to continue it.
                    Originally posted by Bronwyn View Post
                    I have forgotten Riddling Park from my list, I really enjoyed it!
                    Hmm, Riddling Park. I think I will start that one soon. I read it was indeed very enjoyable.

                    I forgot to mentioned two riddle in my list above:
                    * Sammy's Riddle (although some levels were quite frustrating, I enjoyed it overall).
                    * Eugame (This was mostly a really frustrating riddle, but I enjoyed it very much because it was solved by team effort.)
                    Faily of Kzin

                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Adventure View Post
                      I wanted to play color riddle (it's the one Murph made, right?) but it isn't available anymore.
                      Yes, that's the one. I just tried and it is working. Maybe it was some temporary problem?
                      Suomi-Riddle

                      Suomi-Riddle 2

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Hmm

                        I've done so many over the last 2 or 3 years...lol

                        All of Gaucho's JAOR 1, 2 and 3
                        Orio's-- though sadly he never did add more levels to it
                        Clever Waste of Time Numerics & Alphabet- currently stuck in the Romans Hmph
                        Tricky's Riddle (the first one I ever did)
                        Zest (still stuck in the 40s)
                        Memory Palace

                        Dracula's is okay but many of the levels were so DARK(as in being able to SEE the pic) for me... I gave up somewhere in the 40's-50's have to dig up my notes

                        There are so many I need to either start or finish lol.. and that includes Mystery's Riddle 1 & 2 and 99 Chambers (I finished Cruiser Riddle)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Let's see...

                          There's all of Jaor,
                          Amnesya,
                          CWOT,
                          Most of Mr' Logic's riddles (especially Cyberquest),
                          Godtower,
                          Neutral Riddle (I love this mostly for its incredibly creative ideas),
                          The Final Quest triseries (Final Quest, Genesis, and Exodus),
                          And most if not all of Shaharc's riddles.

                          I've played plenty more though...
                          Last edited by Step Murt; 10-28-2009, 22:08:01.
                          Still on Stop

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Hi..
                            A few more that I have enjoyed and would recommend others to play...
                            * Another Online Riddle
                            * Nfshost Riddle
                            * Danaq
                            * Grifos
                            r4 ds

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X