Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

New structure

We have optimized the structure of this area, and new subforums have been added: Forum Games, Creativity, and GamersHood Planet.

If you can't find your favorite threads, get an overview here:

http://gamershood.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32
2 of 2 < >

Rules updated

Old members and new members, please read the updated rules.
You find them as sticky at the top of all forum categories, for example here:
http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1603
Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to do that.

The moderation team
See more
See less

Injuries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nefertiti
    replied
    Im` gonna post here again... lol XD Fell down the stairs and took a boy from my class with me... considering his attitude is like Sasuke Uchiha`s it was hilarious. My rib hurts, but at least it isn`t broken ^.^ And his worst injury was my knee slamming in his "treasures" accidentally... Ouchies...

Leave a comment:

• ShiningStar
    replied
    Thats good to hear about your foot Someguy, not good to hear about your ear problem

Leave a comment:

• Heartofthedark
    replied
    Oh that must be hard considering all your other health issues I hope it gets better

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    The ear surgury was because of the small ears. I didn't get it, but I get ear infections like, 3 times a month, and I have very bad hearing problems.

Leave a comment:

• Heartofthedark
    replied
    Originally posted by someguy View Post
    Stitches were removed a while ago, my foot is fine Heart. Thank you for asking.
    That's good to hear

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Stitches were removed a while ago, my foot is fine Heart. Thank you for asking.

Leave a comment:

• doglover
    replied
    Originally posted by Heartofthedark View Post
    How's the foot
    Yeah, I was wondering about that too

Leave a comment:

• Heartofthedark
    replied
    Oh I forgot about this thread

Originally posted by someguy View Post
    I get my stitches in my foot removed soon. Yay.
    How's the foot

Leave a comment:

• ForeverJoseph
    replied
    yea yay.....i guess

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I get my stitches in my foot removed soon. Yay.

Leave a comment:

• Strongbull
    replied
    Originally posted by Strongbull View Post
    just poked my thumb through a box with a little thick glass window typeing with one hand
    GOOD NEWS! it healed a LONG time ago! YAY

Leave a comment:

• funja
    replied
    a few weeks ago i had asimilar scare just below my belly-button to the right started to get a lttile pain and the more i mived the wors it got i went to school and was in the nurses office by 3nd period but it went away then it came back during 7th and went away agin byt the time i got off the bus i couldnt make it to my house i almost passed out (turns out i pulled somehting or something with and abdomanal muscle

Leave a comment:

• EscapeGirl
    replied
    Originally posted by Heartofthedark View Post
    Had the scare of my life yesterday, at around 9 pm I started feeling a pain in my lower right area just beside/below the belly button, it didn't go away but got worse and I started having trouble breathing, went to the hospital and they put me in right away and thought I might have appendicitis and need to operate because I started getting the symptoms of it, but then suddenly it stopped and they had no idea why Sent me home and now this morning I still feel the pain but it's very dulled from last night
    My boss's daughter just had an appendicitis last week. In April I was in the hospital for something very similar and they also monitored me for appendicitis, and did a CAT scan (yes, yes...I'm a cat. ) and such. The had to give me narcotics to make the pain go down. So I can totally understand and relate to you and your scare yesterday. My docs discharged me from the hospital and told me not to take any pain meds or stomach meds. They said if the pain returned, that I needed to go to the ER again immediately. So, that's my recommendation to you. I hope you're feeling better now...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    o god.
    I know how that feels, it sucks alot.
    If the pain gets worse, make sure you get to the hospital. If an appendix bursts, the person could die pretty quickly. Just watch the pain, and you should be fine.

As for me, I sliced my foot open on glass yesterday. I have 10 stitches in my foot right now.

Leave a comment:

• Heartofthedark
    replied
    Had the scare of my life yesterday, at around 9 pm I started feeling a pain in my lower right area just beside/below the belly button, it didn't go away but got worse and I started having trouble breathing, went to the hospital and they put me in right away and thought I might have appendicitis and need to operate because I started getting the symptoms of it, but then suddenly it stopped and they had no idea why Sent me home and now this morning I still feel the pain but it's very dulled from last night

Leave a comment:

Working...
X