Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

New structure

We have optimized the structure of this area, and new subforums have been added: Forum Games, Creativity, and GamersHood Planet.

If you can't find your favorite threads, get an overview here:

http://gamershood.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32
2 of 2 < >

Rules updated

Old members and new members, please read the updated rules.
You find them as sticky at the top of all forum categories, for example here:
http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1603
Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to do that.

The moderation team
See more
See less

Pets / Animals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gh1
    replied
    Dogs

what is wrong with this??

don't people realize that the normal size for a dog is like a Labrador Retriever or a German Shepherd

i'm kidding of course but dogs are cool................ those little ones.. ehhh little yippy ankle-biters, that you're scared to walk around cause you'll step on them

Leave a comment:

• EscapeGirl
    replied
    I have had many, many fish over the years. I agree with Mistery and Lilliputt. Because different types of fish require different care, I'd talk to a pet shop. For example, some fish can't handle having the tank cleaned very frequently, and some need it cleaned frequently. One thing that all fish do, is overeat if you give them too much. That's something you want to be careful about. Fish are known to just keep on eating...even if it kills them. A pet shop would be your best advice. Enjoy your new little friends.

Leave a comment:

• doglover
    replied
    I don't know if this helps much, but I've had two fishes once. I used to feed them once a day (though I know the other ones in the house would feed them too ), and I would wash their tank everyday, sometimes day yes day no.
    I gave my friend a black moor for her birthday, they're sooo cute and beautiful!!

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    replied
    Then do what Lilliputt said, go to a pet shop, and ask there, I'm sure they will help you

Leave a comment:

• MARCUSNERISON
    replied
    that is true but i like to get advice from real people that i can contact you know

Leave a comment:

• Lilliputt
    replied
    A petshop can usually also give helpful advice, MARCUSNERISON

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    replied
    Well, you could buy a book about them, or just use google to gather some information what fantails and black moors need

Leave a comment:

• MARCUSNERISON
    replied
    thanks cuz i dont know how much i should feed them or how often i have two fantails and a black moor

Leave a comment:

• Heartofthedark
    replied
    marcusnerison- well i dont know much but i know that when you get one you have to let the water temperature lower/raise to the same of the tank as in the bag before you release it, and to clean the tank once in a while... and to feed them twice a day

Leave a comment:

• MARCUSNERISON
    replied
    help with fish

anyone know anything about fish if so please help

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    We have an electric tape measure and my brother was extending it with the button and poked our cat and our cat jumped about 3 feet in the air and ran.

Leave a comment:

• EscapeGirl
    replied
    Aww!! Very cute!! I used to have hamsters when I was younger. Oh, they're so sweet. And yeah, I'd say the hamsters sound like they're definitely more yours.

Leave a comment:

• Petvetbabe36
    replied
    Hamstas

My hamstas r the cutest things eva!!!!!!!!! Thy r white chinese dwarf hamsters and r still only 4 months old!! My hamsta is caled Felicity and my brothers is called tina. they share a cage in my room so theyre more mine than his. he doesnt even look afta them!!! he just looks @ them. how wierd is he?!?!?

Leave a comment:

• ShiningStar
    replied
    what a cute kitty Biz!

Leave a comment:

• Hitman
    replied
    Wow. I must admit. That kitten is really cute!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X