No announcement yet.

Chit Chat 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm at the office and, as usual, I'm bored and unhappy. Can I go to the park now?

Comment

• You may go to the Park but no loitering, no littering and no foul words...I will check..lol

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

• HEHE! can I come! I promise I will be good! Well, I won't loiter or litter.... hehe

Comment

• Okies Tanuki...but no stealing from Escapes PB/J-Sandwiches...lol

Comment

• You guys are way too funny.....I'm not bored because I'm not at the office
            I'm at home and done with work for today Have a day off tomorrow so everything is peachy
            Gonna see if I can get out of da alien castle, 99chambers, riddle Well at least out of room 41
            From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
            sigpic

Comment

• Okies...maybe I'll help when Bea leaves after Tea and cookies..grin

Comment

• @Tanuki....Of course you can come! Or maybe go to the beach. It's a nice day to go there.

@Kzin...Promise....no littering. That makes me angry. Can't promise no foul words if I see others litter. And it's the park/beach! Loitering is allowed!

@Yvonne.....Lucky you! Would you like to come to my work and do the rest of my shift? Only 6.5 hours left!

Good luck with the riddle. You're doing well.

Comment

• @Escape Girl that is called relaxing, loitering is something different...lol

Comment

• *ahem*

loitering present participle of loi·ter (Verb)
                    1. Stand or wait around idly or without apparent purpose.
                    2. Travel indolently and with frequent pauses: "they loitered along in the sunshine, stopping at the least excuse"

loi·ter (loitr)
                    intr.v. loi·tered, loi·ter·ing, loi·ters
                    1. To stand idly about; linger aimlessly.
                    2. To proceed slowly or with many stops: loitered all the way home.
                    3. To delay or dawdle: loiter over a task.

What's your definition?

Comment

• Loiter: Escape Girl standing around doing nothing, keep her from doing it...lol

Dinner Time for me..see you all later

Comment

• LOL!! PB jelly sandwiches Thats just not a combination which should work!! HAHA! id rather go to the Park. Dont want to get sand in Escape girl's...wait, i mean.. MY sandwiches!

Comment

• @Kzin.....Hehehe!! Enjoy your dinner!!! (I'm just giving you a hard time. )

@Tanuki....Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are very American. A lot of other countries seem to think they sound nasty, but have never tried them before. You'll just have to trust me. They're good!! And hahaha....yes. We don't want sand in your....[what kind of sandwich do you like?] sandwich.

Comment

• You so don't wanna know with what I'll eat my peanut butter
                            or

Have a nice day at the park Girls

Kzin...enjoy your meal What are we eating

Edit:
                            1 hour later and I ate a knنckebrِd ( crisp bread) with PB/J and it tasted good
                            From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Yvonne View Post
                              You so don't wanna know with what I'll eat my peanut butter
                              or
                              NO NO NO NO that is all kinds of wrong!! LOL!! I must admit I am curious about the PB&J. Which goes on first? The PB or Jam? There must be an art to it
                              I like fish finger sandwiches with tomato ketchup!! mmmmmm but I think that might seem a bit weird.

Comment

• @Yvon....WOOHOO! You tried it! Told you it's good. I wonder if it has anything to do with the sweet/salty combo that so many people like.

And my mom loves apple butter. I bet it would taste good with peanut butter, because I know that I love to dip apples in peanut butter!

*wishes I could ACTUALLY go to the park or beach*

@Tanuki....Haha. I like it best on soft white bread, but any bread works. Then just put on equal parts peanut butter on one slice, your favorite jelly/jam on the other slice (I prefer boysenberry or blackberry jam) and put them together. Delicious.

Comment

Working...
                                X