Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• actionz
    replied
    Music helps me enjoy life and positive thinking to overcome difficulties in life

Leave a comment:

• salinaaiden
    replied
    There have been a few songs that really touch my soul. I want to share here

When You Were Young" by The Killers

Only Time" by Enya reminds

Leave a comment:

• liza99
    replied
    No doubt music is the diet of soul. I also listen my favorite music which help me to skip boring and take excited me.

Leave a comment:

• HarringtonA
    replied
    Music that touches my soul..."Happy" by Tracy Chapman. I don't know what's the secret but every time I hear it i start crying and become so sensitive! This woman is a genius.

Last edited by Kzin; 03-14-2012, 07:38:49. Reason: Removed commercial link

Leave a comment:

• SteelersFreak
    replied
    the song that makes me feel like nothing else can is Talk by Coldplay. When i listen to that song, i feel amazing. Its basically indescribable

Leave a comment:

• GODA
    replied
    Just for the record, i'm a big fan of that band - il Divo.

Just to soften things a bit from this latest worries we have worldwide, i have a music that i have been listening to it over and over again that fits perfectly well to the title of this thread - a music that touches your soul.
    this is a version of a fado from one of our most famous fado singer -Amلlia Rodrigues. And this was like a tribute to her.
    It's played in a different tune, i mean not as a fado but as a pop song, and the singer is a portuguese girl with a wonderful voice.
    Quite amazing. Here is the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgQeJ6BqRLI

Leave a comment:

• RBS
    replied
    Il Divo : Amazing Grace

Superb quality for YouTube, sounds great even on computer. Wonderful arrangement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtrnB4FZ-yc

Leave a comment:

• LegendaryCourt
    replied
    Whats a song you really love and its Meaningful to you

She Believed Acoustic.I have very meaningful songs to me .i just dont feel like naming the others .She believed i can relate to it the a part of the song goes "You had a heart like a hero, You sang a song that only I could ever know,
    Where would I be without you, where would I be?

How could the softest heart be separated by the word goodbye?
    She believed in Heaven, yeah,
    She believed in everybody else,
    She believed in miracles, but never let them help
    Honey, Honey take my heart like money and run,
    Honey, Honey take my heart like money and run,
    She believed in everybody else but never in her, never in herself

i dont Believe in myself but the world .i Believe in everyone else .i could run from myself .i Could send out the love to everyone but myself.

Leave a comment:

• RBS
    replied
    Music that helped me through rough times

I listened to all of Dan Fogelberg's albums mostly when I was in college. I was surprised and saddened when he passed away around Christmastime last year. I searched youtube to hear and see some of his work and found this guy. Despite his "dorkiness" I am amazed how many talented people (like him)there are who will never get a record deal. This is a shorter video of his and if you like it give a listen to his cover of Fogelberg's "Sand and the Foam"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPUUia8JG60

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    replied
    Since your suggested thread is very similar to this one, I have merged them.

Leave a comment:

• Dardrix97
    replied
    Feel Good Music?

Hey guys, ol' Dar here, I was wondering if there was a song you love to listen to when you're down, sad, or mad?

My song is Grace Kelly, by Mika.

Leave a comment:

• gh1
    replied
    Proof †
    Bugz †

from the band d-12 are deceased

Leave a comment:

• Carmit
    replied
    some times i make up my own song and some times i listen to songs when im sad at school my friends try help but at home alone i sing but its of the top of my head but if not i just go on you tube cus any music gets me up

Leave a comment:

• Themolestarted
    replied
    Dave matthews-Antsmarching

Leave a comment:

• ByzantineGirl
    replied
    Break-ups - Love is Only a Feeling, The Darkness or Nothing Lasts Forever, Maroon 5
    Dancing - Pon De Replay, Rihanna
    Anger - Black Tattoo, Grinspoon
    Head-banging - St. Anger, Metallica
    Relaxing - Anything by Jack Johnson
    Hanging out with friends - Stevie Ray Vaughn, Led Zeppelin or Elvis (my friend loves him!)
    Longing - Dream On, Aerosmith
    Day-dreaming to - Can't Stop, Maroon 5

And when I'm in a particularly bad mood, I put on 'Broken Dreams' (compilation) and listen to Incubus, REM, Coldplay (some of there more angsty ones), Jet.

When I'm painting I'll put on something like Oasis, Justin Timberlake or Amy Pearson - weird, huh?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X