Announcement

Collapse

Rules updated

Old members and new members, please read the updated rules.
You find them as sticky at the top of all forum categories, for example here:
http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1603
Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to do that.

The moderation team
See more
See less

Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weather in england: Rain....... more rain........ 1 second of sun then rain!!
    clouds...... rain
    Online family:
    Online bro: Point click man
    Online dad:RC-10M
    Online sis in law:Ratgirl

Comment

• (@Mistery
      OMG! )

The snow has completely melted away, in here. Now, all we have is cold, cold and cold weather. Actually, it's not that cold as it used to be some days ago...
      Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

• Very cold with rain showers off and on. The hills nearby got snow!! That's unusual for my area!!! BURRRRRRRR!!!

Comment

• Today day we have had : Sun, snow, rain, gail force winds, hail stones and fog

"Whoever said money can't buy happiness
          simply didn't know where to go shopping."

Comment

• Hiya Jenni, looks like you got a busy sky.

Its grey here, cold, and wet. No fun to work in, but I would love to stay home and watch movies when its like this.
            It ain't no sin, to take off your skin,
            and dance around in your bones.
            -Tom Waits

For an idea that does not at first seem insane,
            THERE IS NO HOPE.

-Albert Einstein

Whatever is begun in anger,
            ends in shame.
            Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Frosty

Comment

• snow...times about 4 feet.

Comment

• Wind and rain, and wind and more rain!!

Comment

• more snow, and double under freezing tempratures.

Comment

• We got another 6 or 7 inches of snow over night I have not seen this much snow since I was a kid. We don't know where to put it anymore LOL

@Someguy????? double freezing temps????? We live in the same state, and if I do the math, double freezing temps would be -64 degrees. I think you might want to check those temps again LOL 4 feet of snow at a time????? LOL (It's getting deep)
                      Last edited by Sandbox; 01-26-2008, 18:31:07.

Comment

• It's really cold here (like -30 something celcius, and I think that's without the wind). Sunny though. Two nights ago we had blizzard-like conditions, yesterday it snowed some more and with strong winds it mimicked blizzard conditions again (went down to -45 celcius [with wind] last night!). I had a few good inches of snow on my window screen... then last night, I'm sitting here in my dorm room looking out the window, thinking "gee, it's stuffy in here. I'm going to open the window for a few minutes." Guess where the snow went.

Now I just hope my window hasn't iced shut.
                        "Buckle up! It makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your car!"

Why is it that when someone tells you that there are billions of stars in the universe, you believe them. But if they tell you that there’s wet paint somewhere, you have to touch it?

Comment

• @Sunflower....LOL! I bet you cooled down real quickly though, huh?

We're pretty chilly here, and have rain showers. As usual, that makes me REAL happy! I just love the rain!

Comment

• were having snow, strong winds and gust, and below freezing temps

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                            June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• Us to Shinning freezing rain, sleet, high winds. It is suppose to be a heck of a storm, they have already closed schools at 1:00 today, and school is canceled for tomorrow.

Comment

• Snow!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X