Announcement

Collapse

Rules updated

Old members and new members, please read the updated rules.
You find them as sticky at the top of all forum categories, for example here:
http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1603
Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to do that.

The moderation team
See more
See less

What are you reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doglover
    replied
    How can you read so many books in a time and not confuse the stories?!

Leave a comment:

• Jess
    replied
    I am reading Inkspell by Cornel Funke (sequal to Inkheart), Eargon by Christopher Paolini (FYI he iwas homeschooled like me) Taggerung by Brian Jacques (14th Redwall book) A story of a Bad Boy by Tom Bailey Aldrich (Mom gave it to me, but that is all I know about it) Ten Fingers For God by Dorothy Clake Wilson (sama as previous one)

Leave a comment:

• bubbie92
    replied
    i'm reading eldest which is the sequel of eragon,wrote by christopher paolini,and i can't wait for the final harry potter book,but i still have to read the order of phoinex and the sixth one too.

Leave a comment:

• Miss Miff
    replied
    I'm reading Fools Gold the first book in the Skinners of Goldfield books by Stephen Bly. Yes, I kind of like Steve's books. I'm hoping we're going to get more of his books for Christmas but it looks unlikely...

Leave a comment:

• EscapeGirl
    replied
    Originally posted by GTgirl
    I'm reading Ghosts Beneath Our Feet by Betty Ren Wright. She's my favorite author. I finished The Dollhouse Murders and Ghost in the house. Also read The Scariest Night. All by Betty Ren Wright. They are all ghost mystery stories. I'm writing a report about Ghost in the House.

Also, have you read The Secret garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett(Hope spelled it right)?
    Yes, I read it many years ago. It was a very good book.

I am now reading Brother Odd, and, as always, the author has me hooked.

Leave a comment:

• GTgirl
    replied
    I'm reading Ghosts Beneath Our Feet by Betty Ren Wright. She's my favorite author. I finished The Dollhouse Murders and Ghost in the house. Also read The Scariest Night. All by Betty Ren Wright. They are all ghost mystery stories. I'm writing a report about Ghost in the House.

Also, have you read The Secret garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett(Hope spelled it right)?

Leave a comment:

• Jess
    replied
    My book is at the same place too

Now I am reading Inkheart by Cornelia Funke (awsome) Story of a Bad Boy by Thomas Bailey Aldrich (funny) and Death on the Nile by Agatha Christie (amazing)

Leave a comment:

• bread
    replied
    i'm writing a book it's at 0% so far
    in my class 3 paragraphs of my writing makes people go crazy with laughter...
    a whole book will make them go insane...and stay insane FOREVAR!

Leave a comment:

• Felicitas
    replied
    I've been reading Darren Shan's Demonata series. Very interesting. Love them to pieces.
    Eagerly awaiting Harry Potter 7(ofcourse)and the sequel to Evil Star by anthony horowitz that doesnt have a name
    Love Eragon and Eldest. Going to see the movie though it looks pants compared to the book but i can never resist going to see movies from books no matter how many times i've been disappointed.
    I'm silly.

Leave a comment:

• fredskywalker
    replied
    I finally started "Pulling faces, making noises" an auto-biography by Barry Morse, you probably dont know him. I've met him in person and he really touched me.

Leave a comment:

• EscapeGirl
    replied
    I'm buying the latest Dean Koontz book soon. It's called Brother Odd, and I'm very excited. I have read all of his books, and this is a sequal.

Leave a comment:

• Adventure
    replied
    That's so cool Jess. How far are you with the story?

And I am reading at the moment De lof der zotheid (The praise of folly) written by Desiderius Erasmus. He really makes me ROFL sometimes.

Leave a comment:

• Jess
    replied
    I am writing a book

Leave a comment:

• cant touch this
    replied
    My book

I am reading "The Subtle Knife" By Philip Pullman. Very interesting trilogy.
    Hard to understand unless you read the first book.
    I am also a book lover
    I like the book "Eragon" hoping to see the movie!

Leave a comment:

• Estonian
    replied
    I'm reading 'Eragon' too, but right now I read a book for my Historys test.. booring

Leave a comment:

Working...
X