Announcement

Collapse

Rules updated

Old members and new members, please read the updated rules.
You find them as sticky at the top of all forum categories, for example here:
http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1603
Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to do that.

The moderation team
See more
See less

What are you reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jess
    replied
    I am reading the same as before I am always readinf three books plus two for school

Leave a comment:

• Hollandgirl
    replied
    I'm reading: 'Oud en eenzaam' by Gerard Reve. It means: 'Old and lonely' in english. it's soooooo BORING but i have to read it for school..

After this one I'm gonna read 'The girl who loved Tom Gordon' by Stephen King. I hope it's not too hard, I've only read Stephen Kings' books in Dutch, this one is in english. I wanna read it, cuz we have to do book reports for school and it looks kinda cool

Leave a comment:

• SimplyCrazy
    replied
    I'm reading The Hobbit That's about my favorite book

Leave a comment:

• Jess
    replied
    Me
    I am alkways reading something

Leave a comment:

• Lilliputt
    replied
    Who isn't, dear best friend?

Leave a comment:

• Eternal Becky
    replied
    I am not reading anything right now but I am eagerly waiting for Harry Potter book 7

Leave a comment:

• Lilliputt
    replied
    I'm reading Deadheads by Reginald Hill. A crime novel. This the storyline in short:
    "Life is a bed of roses for Patrick Aldermann when Great Aunt Florence collapses into her Madam Louis Laperrieres and he inherits Rosemont House with its splendid gardens. But when his boss, 'Dandy' Dick Elgood, suggests to Peter Pascoe (police) that Aldermann is a murderer -- then retracts the accusation -- the inspector is left with a thorny problem."

Leave a comment:

• Jess
    replied
    I am reading Nicolas Nickelby By Charles Dickens, Til we have Faces By C.S. Lewis, Code of Hummurabi By Hummurabi, LOrd Bocktree By Brian Jacques and The Time Machine By H.G. Wells

Leave a comment:

• doglover
    started a topic What are you reading?

What are you reading?

What are you currently reading?

I'm now reading Eragon, it's a cool book...me likes it
Working...
X