No announcement yet.

What are you reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R. A. Salvatore: Kaaoskirous (The chaos curse in Finnish)
    Suomi-Riddle

Suomi-Riddle 2

Comment

Now I am reading too many books to list lol

A Little Ferret Thief
      OLGM Lilliput, OLM Escapegirl, OLD Darknight and OLB George
      Member of GFARDTO and the Looney Bin
      OHOHOH!! Check it out:
      My city: http://taesana.myminicity.com/
      Pretty Please!!!!! Please, please, please!!! I'll even beg *gets on knees*

Comment

Brooklyn Foolies by Paul Auster. It's a pleasure reading it
        Visit Poseidon
        He loves company!!!!

Comment

Golden Fool by Robin Hobb.
          Suomi-Riddle

Suomi-Riddle 2

Comment

I love reading and it makes me laugh to see so you all reading the same books as me (Narnia, HP, Eragon, Pullman).
            It's also unusual as they are all children's books. I'm 27 and I love children's books, but I do get a few funny looks when I'm lurking in the children's section of Waterstones.
            My favourite author is Tamora Pierce and I'm currently (re)reading Terrier and then it will be Blade of Fire by Stuart Hill.

Comment

Currently reading (for the second time ):
              City of the Beasts by Isabel Allende
              Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

yeye

Originally posted by Eternal Becky
                I am not reading anything right now but I am eagerly waiting for Harry Potter book 7

Oh Geez Yesss! I just want to know..EVERYTHING!! I just read Enders Game and Enders Shadow. Really good Sci-fi books. No romance though so..!
                Sister Dia <3
                Elite Member of GFARDTO

Why Are YOU Worrying about You-Know-Who?
                You SHOULD Be Worrying About
                U-NO-POO -
                the CONSTIPATION SENSATION That's Gripping the Nation!

Why so Serious?

Comment

im trying to get my hands on Band Of Brothers by Stephen Ambrose. Im really into the military/history thing
                  sigpic

Comment

im readin darren shan books ther kinda kids horra but there SOOOOO cool
                    :scared-couch::scared-couch::scared-couch::scared-couch::scared-couch::scared-couch::scared-couch::scared-couch::scared-couch::scared-couch::scared-couch:

Comment

I've read all Dean Koontz's books, and now I'm reading Stephen King's "Dark Half"

Comment

I am reading PAwn of Prophecy by David Edding, Triss by Brian Jacques and Inkspell by Cornelia Funke (translated by Anthea Bell)

A Little Ferret Thief
                        OLGM Lilliput, OLM Escapegirl, OLD Darknight and OLB George
                        Member of GFARDTO and the Looney Bin
                        OHOHOH!! Check it out:
                        My city: http://taesana.myminicity.com/
                        Pretty Please!!!!! Please, please, please!!! I'll even beg *gets on knees*

Comment

Originally posted by doglover
                          What are you currently reading?

I'm now reading Eragon, it's a cool book...me likes it
                          OMB i LOVE THAT SERIES i read it in grade 6 and bought eldest with all the money i had XD i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i think we should bow down to Christopher Paolini (did i spell it right?)

CANT WAIT TELL THE THIRD SERIES IN ERAGON COMES OUT last year he said december but pushed it back to make room for the movie so i dont know when it will be coming out

BTW DO NOT JUDGE THIS BOOK BY THE NOT SO GREAT MOVIE THIS BOOK IS ONE OF THE BEST IN THE WORLD (in my opinion ) IF YOU READ ERAGON READ ELDEST IT ADD SO MUCH TO IT

also not currently reading anything but books i recently read:
                          King Of Shadows (its alright)
                          Eragon (AMAZING)
                          Eldest (AWESOME)
                          Artemis Fowl (love that series its a bit funny at some parts and interesting story line)

I love reading and it makes me laugh to see so you all reading the same books as me (Narnia, HP, Eragon, Pullman).
                          It's also unusual as they are all children's books. I'm 27 and I love children's books, but I do get a few funny looks when I'm lurking in the children's section of Waterstones.
                          My favourite author is Tamora Pierce and I'm currently (re)reading Terrier and then it will be Blade of Fire by Stuart Hill.
                          i dont mind adults coming in the teen section (childrens is grade 1 books )
                          i saw an adult in the teen section and recommended he read eragon ! he said thanks and took it home and read it! also my grade 7 teacher loves to read the books i read i dont think its wierd at all or a bit odd or something to stare about i think everyone should read

Comment

i read Septimus Heap by Angie Sage. First book is Magyk and second one is Flyte it was told the last in series "Physik" will be published this month but i still didn't see it in bookshops around where i live.

Also in the book Narnia the story is slightly different than the film. Much better i should say

Comment

Thanks Heartofthedark

Originally posted by marooc
                              i read Septimus Heap by Angie Sage. First book is Magyk and second one is Flyte it was told the last in series "Physik" will be published this month but i still didn't see it in bookshops around where i live.

Also in the book Narnia the story is slightly different than the film. Much better i should say
                              I've read the Angie Sage books too but I didn't know the 3rd one was coming out soon. Will have to look out for that. Just looked on Amazon and It's coming out 2nd April.

I'm just about to start re-reading the Dark Materials Trilogy by Phillip Pullman in preparation for the film.

Also, I've just finished Lady Friday by Garth Nix. It's the fifth book of 7 in a superb series. All the books are named after days of the week. Truly, truly recommend this series.

Comment

Me too!

Quote:
                                Originally Posted by doglover
                                What are you currently reading?

I'm now reading Eragon, it's a cool book...me likes it

Quote:
                                Originaly Posted by Heartofthedark
                                Eragon (AMAZING)
                                Eldest (AWESOME)

Yeah! These book R realy cool! I luv 'em!
                                You don't love her, 'cause she's beautiful, she's beautiful, because you love her!

Comment

Working...
                                X