• Show
Clear All

• gameknight
    replied
    i love the third book, i treasure it the most

Leave a comment:

• Justeazy
    replied
    Hey, Becky, isn't it about time to add the picture from the 7th book onto the lead post?!?

Good books, but 1: I think they're overrated and 2: the ending disappointed me.

Leave a comment:

• Mcakkay
    replied
    Here is the link to watch the full Harry Potter trailer. Click the one best suited for your computer
    link

Leave a comment:

• Crimsonthread
    replied
    That's probably why I like it so much. Probably 75% of what I read in my spare time is children's literature.

Leave a comment:

• EscapeGirl
    replied
    Enjoy them! I know I did. The first book seems it was aimed at younger readers, however, as the series progresses more appropriate for a much more broad audience.

Leave a comment:

• Crimsonthread
    replied
    I just (finally!) started reading the series. I'm through the first chapter of the first book.

Leave a comment:

• Lausco
    replied
    I too love Harry Potter, I refused to read them for ages (big Lord of the Rings fan). I have now read them twice and can see myself reading them again, because they are so good!

Leave a comment:

• angi
    replied
    I <3 harry Potter!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• 1momomo124
    replied
    every one in my class(but me) hate harry pottor they saw it's too long but i read the last book in 2 days!

Leave a comment:

• derek44
    replied
    Is James Potter like, Making Fun of Harry Potter?
    I haven't read it yet.
    If it was, I'd definatley eat it all up.

Leave a comment:

• Eternal Becky
    replied
    Originally posted by Rae View Post
    Im pretty sure you guys have read the fan fiction of James Potter. If not theres a good website up by the man who wrote the book. www.elderscrossing.com

I have read it through once and it was pretty decent, although he doesnt have the flair and dramatic suspense that Rowling does.
    Thanks for sharing Rae I have downloaded the book in PDF format. Can't wait till I read it

Leave a comment:

• Usmstr
    replied
    Harry potter is a really nice serie of books... And movies.

Leave a comment:

• point click man
    replied
    harry potter rocks takes me like 4 days to read the book i love it!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Rae
    replied
    Im pretty sure you guys have read the fan fiction of James Potter. If not theres a good website up by the man who wrote the book. www.elderscrossing.com

I have read it through once and it was pretty decent, although he doesnt have the flair and dramatic suspense that Rowling does.

I have read through the Harry Potter series no less then 5 times.
    I do agree the movies lack the feel that the books do, but if they put in every detail,the movies would be like 5 hours long,easy. lol
    The movies do lend a good visual aspect to those who lack a vivid imagination

Leave a comment:

• Ratgirl111
    replied
    I LOVE HARRY POTTER BOOKS i got the last book the day it came out and read it in like 1 and a half hours it rocked now i am sad cuz there is going to be no more books

also people are so anit gay dumbldor is gay so now parents arnt letting kids read it but before they would it is soooo reatarted

Leave a comment:

Working...
X