No announcement yet.

Riddles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well its been a week mind posting the answer?
    I made a riddle! Try it here

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

• Samuel why dont u post another riddle....
      If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

• alright heres one

Name an eight letter word that has kst in the middle, in the beginning, and at the end.

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

• omg,i dont know...i read this riddle quite a few times and no1 ever gives the answer....so whats the answer..
          If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

• well if "kst" is the acctually letters then it is a nine-letter word, but if it is just a sound.......

A Little Ferret Thief
            OLGM Lilliput, OLM Escapegirl, OLD Darknight and OLB George
            Member of GFARDTO and the Looney Bin
            OHOHOH!! Check it out:
            My city: http://taesana.myminicity.com/
            Pretty Please!!!!! Please, please, please!!! I'll even beg *gets on knees*

Comment

• heh heh its a play on words, the answer is all there, and it is 8 letters

Comment

• dude plz just give the answer.
                PLZ

Comment

• You mean kst without any other letters between them? or just kst in this order with letters between them allowed?

Comment

• kst is in the word, but its only three letters of it. its a play on words. the entire answer is in the one sentence of the riddle.

Comment

• :-)

Comment

• yup want me to post another or do you want to take a turn

Comment

• This killed me almost Sammy, lol.

I have no riddle ready now, so you can post a new one if you like :-)

Comment

• this is a good one

There is a corridor that leads into an empty room. the room is completely empty except for a lamp in one of the corners. on the other side of the corridor are 3 switches. you know that one of them turns on the lamp, the other 2 dont do anything. you can play around with the switches turning each of them on and off as much as you like, then you can go into the room 1 (one!!) time to check whether the lamp is on or off (there is a door so you cant know without entering the room). leaving the room, you have to know which of the 3 switches works and which 2 dont.

Comment

• Since I know this one, I let others guess.
                              It is a very good one, so simple yet so tricky to find the solution (at least for me, it took me 2 days of hard thinking, lol).

Comment

• heh heh i didnt feel like thinking so i just looked at the answer
                                alright heres one just for you:
                                A plane crashed and every single person on board this flight was killed, yet...there we're suvivors. Explain how?

Comment

Working...
                                X