Riddles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am a liar?
    "Never regret something that once made you smile. Just learn from the tears that followed."
    www.myspace.com/poots_the_honkey

Comment

• you have the right idea but not quite right
      I made a riddle! Try it here

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

• Okay, would he tell the other person they are lying then?
        "Never regret something that once made you smile. Just learn from the tears that followed."

Comment

• He said " you will boil me in hot fat "

I havent actually heard this one before, one similar though.

Because if that was correct they would boil him, then they couldnt because only if it was false could they boil him. And it isnt true because if that was true they would burn him, but they said he would boil him.

So they cant do anything to him.

Comment

• Oooh that's gross lol.

Comment

• heh heh okay maybe i put you on the wrong track. its a statement about yourself, or should i say what is about to happen to you

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

• Originally posted by Quizomatic
                He said " you will boil me in hot fat "

I havent actually heard this one before, one similar though.
                yup

Comment

• heres a simple one

how far can a wolf run into the woods?

Comment

• Halfway. Easy, because after the halfway point, you're running out of the woods.
                    Steve, a party magician, is carrying three pieces of gold each piece weighing one kilogram. On the way to a session he comes to a bridge which has a sign posted saying the bridge could hold only a maximum of 80 kilograms. Steve weighs 78 kilograms and the gold weighs three kilograms. He reads the sign and still safely crossed the bridge with all the gold. How did he manage this?

Comment

• To the middle, Once he gets to the middle he is running out , you cant beat me hehe

no you beat me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                        Yep, you are right :-) The outside, lol.

How can you make the following equation true by drawing only one straight line:
                        5+5+5=550
                        I know the answer, but I'm not telling.

A young peasant wanted to marry the king's daughter. The king didn't like the idea of his daughter marrying a peasant, but he wanted to appear fair in front of his subjects. The king said that he would put two pieces of paper into a hat, one reading EXILE and the other reading MARRIAGE. Later that day, the peasant overheard the king saying that both pieces of paper would read EXILE, thus ensuring that the peasant would be out of his way for good. The peasant remained undaunted and, as arranged, arrived at the king's court where a large crowd gathered for the big event. The peasant then did something that assured him the hand of the king's daughter. What did he do?
                        I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• Killed the king and married the daughter anyhow!

Comment

• Originally posted by eyesofblue227
                            Halfway. Easy, because after the halfway point, you're running out of the woods.
                            Steve, a party magician, is carrying three pieces of gold each piece weighing one kilogram. On the way to a session he comes to a bridge which has a sign posted saying the bridge could hold only a maximum of 80 kilograms. Steve weighs 78 kilograms and the gold weighs three kilograms. He reads the sign and still safely crossed the bridge with all the gold. How did he manage this?

Did he through one of them over the bridge first? Lol.

Comment

• Nope. Close.

Comment

• Okay, he is a party magician, so he let one disappear first? Hehe.

Comment

Working...
                                X