No announcement yet.

Riddles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or the elevator just crashed bit by bit and not in one time.
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Goddamn, *** is the answer?!?!?!? And, where's that guy when you need him?
      I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

Answer

Originally posted by Maniac
        Maybe this is because they are all dead,so there is no need.

Or

that this all is a scam and the elevator didnt really crash down.jk.
        Whoo! sorry i didn't give the answer sooner. but anyway Maniac got it right! well not the scam answer.

"because they are all dead,so there is no need." Congrats!
        every human being needs a reason to live. if you think you don't need a reason to live, then there's your reason. get it?

Comment

Another Riddle

think math. think math. math math math math math math math math math. are you thinking math? math math math........i hope you are. really. but then...maybe not. MATH!!!!!!!!!!!

A lion is chained to a tree. he is surrounded by grass. How much of the environment around him can the lion eat? the chain is 12.75 INCHES long and the area of the grass is 871.3 CENTIMETERS squared.

some people might be too stupid to get this. but then maybe YOU aren't those people. YOU might be excellent at math. YOU might not be...easily fooled...
          every human being needs a reason to live. if you think you don't need a reason to live, then there's your reason. get it?

Comment

Here's a tricky one, read it carefully: This common phrase appears on cardboard boxes. It has the vowels removed and space taken out, what is this familar sight?

PNTHRND
            Last edited by Freakshow59; 07-19-2006, 00:01:39. Reason: Screwed up with answer, taking it out. *Hurting self for being a dumass, common knowledge problem*
            I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

Comment

A lion eats meat not grass. So he can eat nothing.
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Now answer mine, I have more. . . waiting to be solved. . .

Comment

Yeah, if you wouldn't change them all the time, lol ;-)
                  I was just thinking about the one you posted first and suddenly you changed it. I just wanted to wait a while to make sure that I'm frying my brain on a riddle that doesn't disappear after a couple of minutes :-D

Comment

Want me to post the first riddle I had up before I changed it?

Here it is: If L B at F means "Life Begins at Forty," what does this familar phrase stand for?

O of S, O of M

Comment

• No, just leave the one you have. You can post the other one after this one. Don't make me dizzy with more changes ;-)

Comment

• Too late!

Comment

• Originally posted by Freakshow59
                          Here's a tricky one, read it carefully: This common phrase appears on cardboard boxes. It has the vowels removed and space taken out, what is this familar sight?

PNTHRND
                          Is this common phrase international? I mean I am not very familiar with English or American phrases.
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Want me to post the first riddle I had up before I changed it?

Here it is: If L B at F means "Life Begins at Forty," what does this familar phrase stand for?

O of S, O of M

Comment

• Organization of soldiers, organisation of murders?

Just a stupid thought. I think Mistery is right. This phrase we also use in the Netherlands. But then out of sight, out of heart.
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

PNTHRND
                                No idea, but here a funny idea of mine

Comment

Working...
                                X