No announcement yet.

Riddles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al 'ight, Mistery you got the O of S, O of M thing right, it is Out of Sight, Out of Mind.

However, You don't have the sequence of letters right. Would it help if I added spaces?
    I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• Upon the ground?? No I don't have a clue. But don't tell use yet.
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freakshow59
        Al 'ight, Mistery you got the O of S, O of M thing right, it is Out of Sight, Out of Mind.

However, You don't have the sequence of letters right. Would it help if I added spaces?
        Can't tell. If it's US-specific I won't find it out

So new funny (but wrong) idea:

Comment

• Al 'ight, ya this is US based, however, this should help:

_P_N _TH_R _ND

If that doesn't help, give up, it should be easy now!

Here's one more (don't worry Mistery, I'll be double, triple and even quadruple checking this one! So don't worry bout changes!)

How many times does PEN and INK appear horizontally, vertically or diagonally?

I N I N K
          N N E N I
          K E E P K
          N N P P N
          I E I N I

Copy this, fill in the blanks with answer:

PEN appears ____ times

INK appears _____ times
          I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

Comment

• Yes, now it's easy indeed:

Comment

• Finally! But solve my new one now!

Comment

• Not sure at all but:

Comment

• hahaaaaaaaa.
                  I won.
                  From now on im going to declare myself as resident genius.
                  Wooooooot.
                  If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

• Mistery- Nope, 2x check

Maniac- I wouldn't claim that title yet

Comment

• PEN: 3 times?
                      INK: 7 times?

New Riddle:
                      On one sight of the river stands a wolve, a goat and a cabbage (vegetable). A boatman is with them and has the duty to bring the cabbage, goat and wolve to the other side of the river with his boat. Only when the boatman is around the wolve don't eat the the goat and the goat don't eat the cabbage.
                      In what orde must the boatman transport the animals and cabbage, so nothing will be eaten?
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• take the sheep across
                        come back
                        take the wolf across
                        come back with sheep
                        take the cabbage across
                        come back
                        and take the sheep across

im pretty sure thats right
                        I made a riddle! Try it here

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

• Congratulation, you are right. Did you already know this one?

New riddle:
                          You are walking for hours on a straight way towards a village. Suddenly the road splits in 2 different directions. You don't have a clue what the right way to the village is. But where the roads splits you see a little house. In the house live two totally identical twin brothers. There is only one difference between them: one brother always tells the truth and the other brother always lies. Because the brothers are very bussy with playing games on Gamershood they allow you to ask 1 question (both brothers will answer that 1 and same question).

Which question you have to ask to find the correct way to the village?
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Adventure- You're right ;D

Ask who lies and what way's the village. Obviously the one telling lies will say I tell the truth and vice versa thus, the one who lies is the one telling the truth

Poison isn't nice, find 3 other poisons that contain a word in this sentence and are also poisons

Comment

• i think you should ask
                              "what would the other brother say if i asked him which way to the village?"
                              they will both point to the wrong road so you just take the other one!
                              at least i think thats right

the truth teller will point at the wrong road because thats what the liar would do. and the liar would point at the wrong road because the truth teller would have pointed at the right road but he must lie. so therefore they are both pointing at the wrong road!

and adventure i had heard the other one before
                              Last edited by Samuel; 07-20-2006, 03:10:13. Reason: add details
                              I made a riddle! Try it here

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

• Congrats Samuel, you are right again. I thought this one wasn't that easy. Or you are really good or you have heard this one also before.
                                Last edited by Adventure; 07-20-2006, 03:45:20. Reason: Mist poison riddle of Freakshow
                                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X