Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lausco
    replied
    I am small so i creep up on you and you don't even notice then after juping up a few times I finally bite your neck and you also become a Vampire midget then I transform myself back and find a cross you run off terrified! I am queen

Leave a comment:

• 2 Tails
    replied
    But you didn't know I placed a transfromation spell!

You transformed into a vampire midget and run off.

I teleport to the hill and WIN!

Leave a comment:

• Lausco
    replied
    I travel all around the universe until I find the MOST boring man EVER!! As he comes up the hill you hear a Mwhahahahaha in the distance.

He starts talking to you "Well, erm yes, today I brushed my teeth, but I didn't do it like I normally do. I brushed the left side first and then the right but then I put some more toothpaste on which I don't usually need to do. I think the last time I had to put more toothpaste on was in the summer of 2007. I remember that summer well because the milkman didn't come on time and when he got there I said to him where have you been and he said I am late today and I said oh right and then he said here you go and handed me the milk and ......"

By this time you are in the land of nod and I get them boring man to carry you down the hill. I am queen!

Leave a comment:

• 2 Tails
    replied
    Ouch...

BUT that was a decoy!
    I yell "YOU FAIL!" you run off!

I conquer the hill.

Leave a comment:

• Lausco
    replied
    I end up in a magical place full of yellow bricks as I am looking round a witch gives me some red shoes and tells me to hunt for the Australian wizard. They aren't really my style but I take them anyway. After a nice stroll I come across an evil looking castle I walk in and find the place empty apart form some winged monkeys. I can't be bothered finding the wizard so I steal the flying monkeys and get them to drop me off at the hill.
    Once there I click my heels and a house falls on top of you! All you can see is two tails sticking out at the side.

I make the house my royal residence on the hill and I am Queen!

Leave a comment:

• 2 Tails
    replied
    I call Ed to run in circles but he has CLONES OF HIMSELF.They run until they become a tornado thus you are flying off!

I walk the hill and WIN.

Leave a comment:

• Lausco
    replied
    I get out and stand at the bottom of the hill you get nervous. Then I start to run really fast, around and around the hill I go! You watch following me, spinning round and round until you get dizzy and fall off.

I climb the hill and become queen

Leave a comment:

• 2 Tails
    replied
    I get revenge by making Double D read scince books aloud and you sleep and roll and roll
    DOWN THE HILL INTO A RIVER!

I climb the hills and I AM KING!

Leave a comment:

• Lausco
    replied
    I put on some stilletos and climb (carefully) up the hill. When I get up the hill I accidently stand on one of your tails and you yelp and run off. I am Stilleto Queen!

Leave a comment:

• 2 Tails
    replied
    I hired Eddy to yell at you and your slippers brake and you run!

I run up the hill and I AM KING!

Leave a comment:

• Lausco
    replied
    I thought it would be fun but it ISN'T, I end up having to clean all the time! In one slipper!! and as if that isn't bad enough my "sisters are going to a ball YOU are holding" don't know what they think they are going to achieve though... They are so ugly!!! Under the cover of darkness one night I decide to make a run for it! I climb out of the window and start to hobble (one slipper) away, then I hear the clippity clop of horse hoofs. I look up and you are there with my other glass slipper. I am so pleased that you have come to save me, you give me my slipper back....... and then ride off!!

A few days later......

I get to the hill and climb up and I am so annoyed with you for deserting me I push you off the hill!! I am queen!
    Last edited by Lausco; 07-15-2009, 18:33:14.

Leave a comment:

• RBS
    replied
    I freeze over the moat and have Itchy and Scratchy smooth it out with a Zamboni. That doesn't go well - Scratchy is now permantly encased in the ice surface looking very ironed out and wrinkle free. Anyway a travelling company of Disney's "Cinderella On Ice" happens by and put on a free show. When Cinderella twists an ankle you volunteer to replace her and do so well you leave with the troupe for the the next town next show.

I take over the hill as the new King - that's odd here is a glass slipper by my throne.

Leave a comment:

• Lausco
    replied
    I hire Itchy and Scratchy, then I sit back expecting something good, but instead they do this for HOURS!!

Although it is strangely hypnotic I get bored after a while and go up to them with my hand on my hip and say "Ahem". They stop and looked ashamed and Itchy puts his little head down.. I grab my chance and grab him and lauch him up the hill where conveniently he lands on top of your head. I shout "GOOOOO!!!" and Scratchy runs up the hill and knocks you off in his eagerness to fight Itchy.

I climb the hill and I am Queen Nursey (Friend of cats, mice, dolphins, Daphne and Giant popcorn)

Leave a comment:

• 2 Tails
    replied
    I hire Ed to throw his gravy cakes again but larger.

You run off and I run up the hill and win.

Leave a comment:

• RBS
    replied
    I tell the Scooby Doo gang that the Drive In is haunted. They all come and Shaggy and Scooby start eating all the popcorn. Freddy and Velma go look for ghosts. Daphne loves your crown and you two just sit and talk forever and ever.

Dang its too busy around here for me to take over the hill, my plan would have worked if it weren't for those meddling kids. You win this round and remain Queen until they leave.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X