No announcement yet.

King/Queen of the hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unbeknownst to everyone I built my tunnel to have secret compartments. One of them I filled with honey jars. I crawl up from the trap back to near the top, reach out and pour some honey at your feet. Soon ants are everywhere to carry you off mistaking you for their queen.

I am once again the King.

Comment

• You left the compartment open, soon masses of bees come and attack you and you run off. I close the compartment and I am Queen
      Badwife of my husblonde gh1!

Still searching for "the bit underneath"

My Riddle:- Little Red Riddling Hood Current Temp End 39

On holiday: 27th Aug - 10th Sept

Comment

• takes back his crown and locks his competitors in a chamber

im king

Comment

• Flirts with guard and gets key gets out but leaves everyone else in there!
          I take you by surprise and put you in an impossible escape the room game!

I am queen!!!!

Comment

• my twin (haha i wish) finds a walkthrough for me

i find the exit and get back to the hill

i wait until you're not looking and take the crown

i run to an unclosed location with a hill

im king (4 now)

Comment

• I am out riding my talking giraffe, Sam, and we come upon your hill. Sam asks you "How's it going?" and you get mad because you are a king and you don't have your own talking giraffe. In fact you decide being King of just a hill is pretty dull with or without a talking giraffe. You abdicate your throne to go find a better job.

I am King.

Comment

• I go to a supermarket and buy 20 chickens, I find an evil genius who is willing to attach sat navigation bat wings to them. I program them where to go and they fly off, I then call the police and they arrest you as you have already been cautioned for holding chickens. I am queen!

Comment

• *whispers you know the real Hill is over there! So then i watch you go to the fake hill i just pointed out aaaaaaaaaaaaaand

Puts on my tiara and i am now Queen

Comment

• Points out that you are an imposter.. because a) your male and b) anyone who is a real king or queen would know that you need to be wearing a crown as tiaras are for princesses. When I point this out you and your hill explode into glittery dust and I remain queen

Comment

• Puts on the crown and introdces himself as King gh1 The King of the King of the Hill

Comment

• I put a cd player at the bottom of the hill and but meatloaf on, all the bats from around the world come to the hill and carry you off.I have the crown and I am queen!

Comment

• I am so not good at imagination games lol

*places a robotic chip into Lausco and controls her brain into thinking she is no longer a maiden but a pheasant!*

Comment

• LOL I peck at GH1 until he runs away and when he has gone I magically transform into a Queen again crowna and all

Comment

• *sneaks up and pushes Lausco off* *then digs a little foundation for a tiny kingdom for the mice of red wall but I sit right by it*
                              ( •ᴗ•)b

Comment

• Hires the pied piper, to get rid of mice and pandas from the hill, I am queen!!

Comment

Working...
                                X