No announcement yet.

King/Queen of the hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I come back and I plant the lemon tree, I have just bought for you, in front of the hill and then sit back with a marge-arita and wait. Soon you hear thunder, you are surprised as you haven't seen any lightening! You stand up and look into the blue skies feeling confused, then as your gaze comes back down you see all of the Shelbyville residents running towards you (well more at you really) they lift you up and throw you over the other side of the border.

They crown me as queen!
    Badwife of my husblonde gh1!

Still searching for "the bit underneath"

My Riddle:- Little Red Riddling Hood Current Temp End 39

On holiday: 27th Aug - 10th Sept

Comment

• I come and put a build a suspension bridge then put a sign that says "If your husband was a 'hasblonde' cross the bridge." You cross.

I walk the hill and hire 3 Ed clones as bodyguards and I AM KING!
      GH's Gaomon Fanboy from Boston, MA!

Comment

• I build a shark infested moat around the hill whilst you snooze then I sneak up the hill and I grab both your tails and hammer throw you of the hill! You walk back only to find yourself in front of a bridge with a sign saying "Access only granted for those with one tail or less"
        You walk off sulking and I have a Queenie party on the hill!!

Comment

• One of your sharks evolves some legs and walks up the hill to tell you they are hungry. You notice there are not enough Mods online to feed all of them. You have to go to the neighboring gamesite to look for more Modfood. Meanwhile I dig a channel to the sea and release them, turn the moat into a goldfish pond and take over the hill.

King and new friend of the the Sharks.

Comment

• Thats where you think I went, in fact I went to hire the largest crane in the world to drop the biggest tank in the world over the hill. When the job is done I use the technique used to get the cement to the top of Taipei 101 to put water and dolphins inside. They throw you around like a ball and as the water reaches the top, they throw you out. I climb up and join the dolphins for a swim in the "hilltank".

I am "hilltank" Queen and friend of the dolphins

Comment

• (how very Wiley Coyote - you must have an account with ACME)

I re-open my Drive In movie and screen the movie Flipper. All your dolphins swim over to the edge with their bottle noses sticking over the edge to watch the movie. They like it and are smiling ear to ear or blowhole to blowhole...err...anyway...you have to spring for popcorn and I raise my prices so high you have to trade the hill to pay.

I take over the hill as King and you have to make more popcorn.

Comment

• Damn you found me out lol

I make super uber duper popcorn as big as tennis balls then when I have made enough I don my white coat and goggles and "pimp up" my tank with a tennis ball machine. I fill it up with the popcorn balls and drive over to the hill and start popping them at you! You try to eat them and then try to juggle them, but it all gets to much for you and you run off. I am Popcorn Queen!!

Comment

• I tell the Scooby Doo gang that the Drive In is haunted. They all come and Shaggy and Scooby start eating all the popcorn. Freddy and Velma go look for ghosts. Daphne loves your crown and you two just sit and talk forever and ever.

Dang its too busy around here for me to take over the hill, my plan would have worked if it weren't for those meddling kids. You win this round and remain Queen until they leave.

Comment

• I hire Ed to throw his gravy cakes again but larger.

You run off and I run up the hill and win.

Comment

• I hire Itchy and Scratchy, then I sit back expecting something good, but instead they do this for HOURS!!

Although it is strangely hypnotic I get bored after a while and go up to them with my hand on my hip and say "Ahem". They stop and looked ashamed and Itchy puts his little head down.. I grab my chance and grab him and lauch him up the hill where conveniently he lands on top of your head. I shout "GOOOOO!!!" and Scratchy runs up the hill and knocks you off in his eagerness to fight Itchy.

I climb the hill and I am Queen Nursey (Friend of cats, mice, dolphins, Daphne and Giant popcorn)

Comment

• I freeze over the moat and have Itchy and Scratchy smooth it out with a Zamboni. That doesn't go well - Scratchy is now permantly encased in the ice surface looking very ironed out and wrinkle free. Anyway a travelling company of Disney's "Cinderella On Ice" happens by and put on a free show. When Cinderella twists an ankle you volunteer to replace her and do so well you leave with the troupe for the the next town next show.

I take over the hill as the new King - that's odd here is a glass slipper by my throne.

Comment

• I thought it would be fun but it ISN'T, I end up having to clean all the time! In one slipper!! and as if that isn't bad enough my "sisters are going to a ball YOU are holding" don't know what they think they are going to achieve though... They are so ugly!!! Under the cover of darkness one night I decide to make a run for it! I climb out of the window and start to hobble (one slipper) away, then I hear the clippity clop of horse hoofs. I look up and you are there with my other glass slipper. I am so pleased that you have come to save me, you give me my slipper back....... and then ride off!!

A few days later......

I get to the hill and climb up and I am so annoyed with you for deserting me I push you off the hill!! I am queen!
                          Last edited by Lausco; 07-15-2009, 18:33:14.

Comment

• I hired Eddy to yell at you and your slippers brake and you run!

I run up the hill and I AM KING!

Comment

• I put on some stilletos and climb (carefully) up the hill. When I get up the hill I accidently stand on one of your tails and you yelp and run off. I am Stilleto Queen!

Comment

• I get revenge by making Double D read scince books aloud and you sleep and roll and roll
                                DOWN THE HILL INTO A RIVER!

I climb the hills and I AM KING!

Comment

Working...
                                X