No announcement yet.

Neverending Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and freakshow suffered 53465394659346593459346594375937593659365936458634 95643563569436534659341 spine halving that many times

Comment

• i think two times more

Comment

• <<Okay, same warning here as in the "Free for all" thread. Stop repeating spine halving, it's getting annoying.>>

Comment

• but anyway the epidemic was over after the mysterious Mistery came along. freakshow had lost his memory after suffering the disease too many times. so he became THE GUY once more. so the guy decided to go to JAPAN!!!!! because he decided to. anyway, he bought a plane ticket using the money from his grandmother's bank account, and got on the plane. Suddenly, a guy started going crazy about a PREMONITION of the plane crashing. and he was telling everybody to get off. so the guy decided to get off. because he decided to. anyway, the plane DID crash. and the guy still had 3 hours before the next flight. suddenly people that HAD got off the plane started to die in GROSS and NASTY and EWWW ways. so the guy hurried over and pretended to be a con artist and pretended to be a pilot. and flew to japan. there he....

i sort of went for the movies FINAL DESTINATION, and umm...CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!!

Comment

• ....ate some sushi, and read some manga. then he decided to live in japan and met a girl Kyoko in which he later attended school with. Where he learned the language really fast, and got along with everyone. but he died because a jealous jock who liked kyoko killed him, and the guy was later reincarnated into a 17 year old boy named..........

Comment

• james witherzee and he...

Comment

• wanted to get out of Japan, but had a premonition about the trip there and that he would die a very horrible death
                So instead, on the way to the Airport (he had to walk because any means of transportation would result in the death), he ran into the famous AMERICAN band. . .
                I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• ...Green Day. (hope they are famous and american enough) he fainted, becuz he couldn't breathe. when he woke up he was sitting in a chair in front of a computer. the site was gamershood forums. and there he read the neverending story. which began with.... I know a man who was called....... (try to keep it going forever)
                  every human being needs a reason to live. if you think you don't need a reason to live, then there's your reason. get it?

Comment

• but! the man got tired of the computer, however, when he went to the website. . .
                    I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

Comment

• that helped people find their original birth mother. and father. and grandmother. so he typed in his last name.....
                      every human being needs a reason to live. if you think you don't need a reason to live, then there's your reason. get it?

Comment

• the last name was NOT VALID
                        self destruct self destruct
                        *the internet dies over the universe*
                        he is chased by nerds who have no access to internet anymore
                        NERDS I TELL YOU NERDS

Comment

• He finally breaks into CompUSA and throws $1000000000 into the crowd so the nerds leave him alone and stop chasing him. Now, the guy had to go to. . . to fix the internet and so his (2nd or 3rd?) jounrey began with a trip to. . .

Comment

• EGYPT!!!! cuz a hermit told him that THAT"S where ALL the computer fixing internet fixing geeks are. SO the guy went. and there he found out there was no geeks....but actually.........there was...............

Comment

• a geek dragon! Which was very grumphy but also vegetarian. He lived in the Cheops Piramid for about 1000 years now and knows everything what happened since. So a bit scared the guy walked to the dragon and said:......
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• "where r the geeks",but the dragon looks angry and says,"im actually a geek cursed by an old witch to turn into a dragon until some1 kisses me".
                                So the guy...
                                If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

Working...
                                X