No announcement yet.

Neverending Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• , since he's gay, goes to kiss the dragon, however, just as he is about to kiss him, the dragon. . .
    I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• puts on lipstick(loooooooooool)....
      If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

• and some fake eyelashes...which the guy goes oh! it's a bit lopsided let me fix that for you! and he's like oh don't forget some blush and umm....eyeshadow. there perfecto! and so the kiss continues....but then the dragon stops him and puts on a marilyn monroe (can't spell her name) wig. and again...the kiss continues..............
        every human being needs a reason to live. if you think you don't need a reason to live, then there's your reason. get it?

Comment

• After a hour of kissing the fire of love came over them. They looked in each other eyes and both knew that they were the ideal partners for life. And on that moment the curse of the dragon was brooken....
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• and it turned the dragon was really (insert someone here). . .
            I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

Comment

• Originally posted by Freakshow59
              and it turned the dragon was really richard simmons!??!!???
              then richard simmons went BOOM and the blast sent him to disney land england(oh god give england a disney land)the he was eaten by mickey mouse and then he...

Comment

• pressed a button and we all died but one famous celebrity who was. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by MEGADOOMER
                  then richard simmons died a thousand deaths bt me!!!!!
                  YAY!!!!! RICHARD SIMMONS DIED!!!! NO MORE SHAVED LEGS!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Freakshow59
                    pressed a button and we all died but one famous celebrity who was. . .
                    daniell radcliffe (harry potter), but he was george bush in disguise,
                    Internet Translator

*note that some sayings have an 'f' in them. I can't post that because it'll get blocked

Comment

• boring z z z z

lets have some action

the george bush guy turns into a woerd matrix guy who slows down time and there is random bullets coming from random places and then it gets really cool with loads of xploisons and a motor cycle and a cat with glue and then they go i n the basment and then the living room and the room room room of rooms and another room and then the world BOOMS and orbidiumatork returns and then...

Comment

• I appear to help G.W., however instead of helping him I. . .

Comment

• turn into kenny and moon gorge bush who gets so outraged he takes out a TIME BOMB and plants in on the ground and everything gets turn back to before time and no one exists untill one day god...

Comment

• Played Black & White 2, he was playing until . ..

Comment

• he decided to create utopia. NOT paradise. but a place called utopia. but a little fairy was like they are the same thing. but god hates anyone who dares to argue with him. at that time god did not love everyone.....no offense to umm....religous people. so the fairy was locked in a cage and turned into a parrot. who can only imitate what other people say. god said. I WILL CREATE UTOPIA> NOT PARADISE> UTOPIA AND PARADISE ARE NOT THE SAME THING!!!!!! the parrot says........
                              every human being needs a reason to live. if you think you don't need a reason to live, then there's your reason. get it?

Comment

• the same thing but then god comes over and pokes the parrot and it explodes and then god says 'im bored i need to have some fun' and creates the universe and puts humans on earth and aliens 500 years away so they will attack earth in 500 years but the aliens....

Comment

Working...
                                X