No announcement yet.

Neverending Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and when he died,he was filled with bright light and soon there was white light everywhere and everythign changed.
    If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

• the zombies began to change form,
      There's A Party In My Head And I'm Not Invited

Comment

• Their heads turned into hands. Their legs turned into heads. And their hands turned into legs. Everything was going crazy..

Comment

• and they all had the sudden urge to eat bananas instead of each other
          "THEY MISUNDERESTIMATED ME" (George W. Bush)

Good Handkerchiefs Pelt Old Ladies In Car Engines, Often Fighting Fireman's Ice-Carrying Enlarged Rodents!!!

Member of the Looney Bin Fan Club!!!

Themepark's Long Lost Son????!!!!????

Comment

• so there was only one person to fixk this problem and that was....
            A single arrow is easily broken, but not ten in a bundle
            Newly made sig.
            My theme song. o.o
            My art gallery.
            Avvy by the wonderfully talented artist Luke Chueh

Comment

• ... BANANA MAN!!!!!!!!!(does ny1 remember him?) Un fortunately he gets eaten so he can't help anymore

Good Handkerchiefs Pelt Old Ladies In Car Engines, Often Fighting Fireman's Ice-Carrying Enlarged Rodents!!!

Comment

• but his peel starts to rot, making a nasty odor. This makes all the zombies hate bananas and go into a frenzy.
                Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• They start running frantically all over the place. This upsets the animals in the nearby zoo who escape and trample all over the zombies.

Comment

• when the big animals trample zombies they become very bad smell flovers.
                    2 QL 4 CKL

Comment

• the smell is so bad, the stink waves actually cause a disease. and so after that they all died. the earth crumbled after the stink waves cut into the dirt. and the waves were so big it destroyed our so called gravity, affected space, and everything just went black from there. now all that's left is nothing. and in this nothing is...............

i don't kno, i'm completely out of it right now, so i'm not thinking about if the story makes sense or not.
                      every human being needs a reason to live. if you think you don't need a reason to live, then there's your reason. get it?

Comment

• One little shining bottle of a strange liquid which just happens to be...

Comment

• a bottle of dehydrated water o.o
                          ~Winners Never Quit~
                          ~Quitters Never Win~

Comment

• Suddenly, and for no reason, it bursts, leaving...

Comment

• all the cosmic matter to reform a new planet, but this one is......
                              Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                              "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• very fluffy and pink. But appearances can be deceiving. On the planet lived a very evil....

Comment

Working...
                                X