X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RBS
    replied
    God and Dog song

Here is a nice little song for people who love their dogs.

http://www.andiesisle.com/GoD_and_DoG.html

Leave a comment:

• Nunu
    replied
    I luv raccoons...

Leave a comment:

• ForeverJoseph
    replied
    ive got 2 dogs and 1or2 kittens which i have no pics of

Leave a comment:

• Kira699
    replied
    thanks shiningstar, the photobucket link shows all our 'pets' including the varied wildlife that takes over the property (no pics of snakes though as we aren't too keen on those)

Leave a comment:

• ShiningStar
    replied
    awwww! you have really cute animals!!

Leave a comment:

• Kira699
    replied
    My pets

I have two cats, a dog, a long billed corella (think cockatoo) and three chickens.

Kira cat and Leela are obviously the pictured animals, Leela is a Great Dane/Irish Wolfhound cross. The others I don't have pics of on my computer.

http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q106/mandygardner/
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• JoshuaDrake
    replied
    Photoshopped

Leave a comment:

• Heartofthedark
    replied
    Lol! somehow the last one looks evil!

Leave a comment:

• JoshuaDrake
    replied
    I love my dog<333

Want more pictures of Chinko?
    Ask me

Leave a comment:

• Mindsmasher
    replied
    I like the last picture that Becky posted - only that cat looks...well like a cat actually I mean he reminds a "normal" cat
    Number one looks more like a hamster; No 2 - is it a real animal or a stuffed toy?; No 3 (cool photo by the way) starting from left - Almostinvisiblecat, Pantherfacecat, Whattheheckcat, Madmaxcat, Halfcat; No 4 is obviously a cat of tea; and finally No 5 - can't say anything about it because the huge head completely distracts me.

Of course I don't mean to offend any of those little cats just making fun of the pictures

I have two dogs (an Alsatian and long-haired dachshund), one black cat (oh yes, but plain ordinary "rooftop-cat" as we call them here) and my pretty Red-eared Slider and one small fishy

Leave a comment:

• Strongbull
    replied
    I have two Spice finches : Scruffy and Slick and Three fish, MR FISH poptart and an unnammed one

Leave a comment:

• EscapeGirl
    replied
    Awwwwwwwwww! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! AWWWWWWWWW! I just love them! So adorable! Thank you for sharing, dear Wolfie!

Leave a comment:

• Eternal Becky
    replied
    Just wanted to share some really cute pictures of kittens. They are especially for our dear Escape

Leave a comment:

• Jones
    replied
    LOL! The closest things I've got to a pet are my collected Jones Soda bottles!

Leave a comment:

• sweet_kitty22
    replied
    Cute/funny Pictures

Hi there!
    I'd like to see your photographic talent!
    Here you can post pics you made of your pets, or anthing funny or cute or if it's unusual...

Here's mine...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X