Chit Chat 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol...Gald your music is on your ipod again

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

• Darn,we were gonna go fishin' today but it's raining. I know some folks like the rain but at this elevation the rain is cold & it makes the air cold too, no fun
      "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

Comment

• You could than fish for frozen fish fingers

Comment

• Why bother with that when I can pull 'em outta my freezer?
          "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

Comment

• Nice convo to come back too

I am back from 10 glorious days in Spain. I have stayed in Altafulla and went site seeing in Barcelona, Taragona, Salou and Bonavista.
            I hope I can go longer next year because life there is so easy, slow and beautiful that 10 days are too short
            Got a great tan from lying on the beach....only 2 hours a day 'cause I get easily burned and we went to the beach at about 2:30/3 pm so not in the midst of the day either.
            I only got burned on the last day but that is because I stayed 4 hours on the beach and spend most of my time on the water on an air mattress. So glad that it happened to me on my last day....I still have trouble with feeling the warmth of the sun on some parts of my body but it is settling down already so hopefully I will be able to get in the sun soon again not that there is much sun here at the moment. It sometimes peeks through but most of the time it is cloudy....me wanna go back to Spain
            From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
            sigpic

Comment

• Now I'm jealous Yvonne

I miss Spanish food, I can get a few things here but it ain't the same

We're leavin' day after tomorrow on a 4 day trip to see ghost towns & go campin' & fishin'. The lake we're goin' to is 52 miles from the nearest town, smack dab in the middle of the Gila Wilderness. I'll post pics when we get back
              Last edited by Frantic Freddie; 08-07-2013, 01:50:39.

Mark Twain

Comment

• Finally!!! It took me a long time to make you jealous

I haven't tried much Spanish food but what I tried, tasted good except for the paella, I did not like the one with the fish but we had one with chicken too and that one I liked

Now I am off with Adventure to the spa....we are so gonna enjoy and relax The weather is good so I can get some more tan
                If all goes well then we will meet Kzin and old biker tomorrow at Adventure's home.
                sigpic

Comment

• Looking forward to it.

Comment

• @Kzin, Me too

Spa was great and the sun on my skin too.
                    Food was fabulous so I am sooooo stuffed now
                    sigpic

Comment

• Make that three.

The spa was really great!! We shared our dishes - eating from each other plates - so we had more variation of the deliciousness, and I scrubbed Yvonne's tan from her back but don't tell her, please.
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
                        sigpic

Comment

• okay I won't. hihi

Comment

• See ya in a few hours
                            sigpic

Comment

• I just love Mr. Vodafone mobile connections...grrrr...

Comment

• It wants all the V for himself.
                                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X