X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crimson - Well I hope they don't forget

Comment

• Me, too!

I didn't realize how tired I am. *yawns* I've got to get some sleep before I fall asleep at the computer. Good night, guys!
      sigpic

Comment

• And I'm back! Goodnight, Crimson!

@Heart....That's still quite a lot! I hope you get it all done, and aren't TOO tired tomato. Ask the llamas to help you out.

Comment

• wow a lot of chatting has been going on since I left

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
          June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• Great timing I also just got back

Goodnight Crimson! Sorry I couldn't chat long

I'll try
            ! If I asked the llamas they would probably eat my work!
            (The wii is slow to type on )

Comment

• @Shining...Shining!! Hi! How are you tonight?

@Heart...Oh! You're right! I hadn't thought of that. You know, those llamas a are real problem!

LOL - I remember Yorick saying the same thing about typing on the Wii.

Comment

• Yeah If only we had some sort of anti-llama spray...

Yup Slow and painful
                Imagine using a laser pointer to type with your keyboard

Comment

• I know!! I'm still working on it. Too bad the CST team wouldn't help with that.

LOL! That does NOT sound fun! Poor you. So much for the laptop, huh?

Comment

• Hi ya Escape! doing good How are ya tonight?

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                    June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• They wouldn't?

The laptops owner took it back

Yay almost done the graph!

Comment

• @Shining...Me good. I just made some dinner and did some dishes after I got back from the grocery store. Oh, and I did laundry today and some housework. I mean, doesn't my Sunday sound awesome?!

@Heart....Well, I never asked... So many of the CST people don't come online much anymore.

LOL...darn...you should have asked if you could have rented it.

YAY! Almost done! Not much more to go! Then just your flag, right?

Comment

• Oh

LOL They would shoo me away with meat

Er the overview which will take the longest

Comment

• So THAT'S how to get rid of a vampire, huh? (Not that I want to get rid of you. But if someone like Damien or Grant came at me.. )

Ugh. I hope you can get it done soon.

Comment

• I suggest a cross for the other vampires

Done the graph

Comment

• Oh! I should have learned that from Lovely. LOL. That and the various other ways she described!

YAY!! Congrats!!

Comment

Working...
                                X