Chit Chat 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chit Chat 6

Due to the size of Chit Chat 5 and the server resources being used, we have chosen to lock the thread, and create a new chat. So, bring in your sofas, elephants, coffins, closets, wigs, ninja stuff, chocolate, beaming devices, and everything else you might want and settle in for your stay here in Chit Chat 6! Make yourself comfy and chat about whatever you'd like.

Please remember that the rules must be also followed in this thread:

http://www.gamershood.com/forum/show...hp?15984-Rules

As a reminder:
    Aggressive and hurtful posts and fights will always lead to a temporary or even permanent ban without any warnings, no matter who started. If you feel offended by a post, please report that post, but otherwise ignore the poster, and don't get into fights. It is the job of moderators to deal with members who don't follow the rules.
    Posting aggressive/brutal/bloody contents will result in temporary ban aswell.

Please report to moderation when any inappropriate posts are posted or when you receive inappropriate PMs.[/FONT]

cool...2nd post

EDIT: so Escape hve u eva heard of "i survived a japanese game show" ?
    it's got americans competing in it
    sigpic

Comment

Woohoo! Welcome to chit chat 6! Would you mind sharing your noodles and apricot turnovers as a celebration food?

Yeah, I have heard of it. But I know very little about it! Is it cool?

Comment

certainly *magically cooks enough noodles and apricot turnover for everyone in gamershood *

it's well...you know wat japanese game shows are like
        they had to put food on their head, run up a really fast conveyor belt going opposite way, and their teammate had to eat the food off their heads, while the person tried no to fall off
        sigpic

Comment

*enjoys the noodles and apricot turnovers*

and

ROFL! I would probably stop channel surfing and watch that. Sounds pretty funny! How are they doing?

Comment

well, now their dressed as flies,
            trying to hit a target with paintballs attached to themselves

(yum those noodles look good, i love spicy chinese noodles, if that's wat they are )
            sigpic

Comment

LOL! That sounds like such a funny gameshow. Reminds me of a show from a long time ago - called Double Dare.

I don't know. I googled noodles. But I like those, too!

Comment

hey i watched Double Dare, it was...interesting...i was pretty much obsessed with it

ooo... scary movie 4 is on
                sigpic

Comment

Hehe. When I was a kid, I got a Double Dare game for home. My mom and I played it, and I have a pic of her crawling on the floor with a silly contraption on her head, her robe on, and she was puckered up blowing a foam ball across the floor! SO funny!

Ooh! That's good too! I like the spoof movies.

Comment

haha that sounds like a cool game
                    sigpic

Comment

It was! Made my mom and I laugh, anyway.

Well, it's WAY later than I expected to stay up...so I really should go get some sleep. I'm beat. Have a great rest of your day!

Comment

have a nice sleep

it's nearly 9pm so i guess i'll be going 2 bed too in a couple of hours.
                        see ya.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hello

Comment

hey Mulan
                            wats up?
                            sigpic

Comment

Hi Chocbubble, how are you ????

Comment

Working...