Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thnx!!

no never heard of that before... guess im slow or something

do you have any other good escape games you could tell me about ( New ones!!!)

thnx again

Comment

I don't know what you have already played. There are other games in the download section made by me (maybe you already played them) or escape02 in the room escape games area. Just look around if you find something that you haven't played yet :-)

Comment

what does the?

whats does the **** (dont want to give it away) have to do with anything???

thnx

Comment

I still can't figure out the elevator or how to deactivate the protective screen...... any hints???????

Comment

Originally posted by GET IT????
            whats does the **** (dont want to give it away) have to do with anything???

thnx
            You mean the 4-letter word? Well,

Comment

i know that!! hehe

i know that but i dont have the slightest clue what to do with it cause when i go to the levers part i can only move one...where do i type the 4 letter word???

thnx

Comment

Edited By OneBun,
                Please use posts for What they are intended for. Thanx
                Last edited by OneBun; 04-22-2006, 23:20:32. Reason: Spamming forum
                OMG BANANA,PICKLE,CARROT,PEPPER

Comment

I am confused

i am lost at the square pieces thing...i totally do not get what order to put the pieces in please help!!!!!!

Comment

is it just trial and error with the blue squares? or is there a reference somewhere?

Comment

how do i turn on the elevator? i?ve looked everywhere possible and i can?t find a way to do that, please help...
                      sorry if my english is not very good, i?m from brazil

Comment

elevator

to use elevator: you hit the orange button....get in it and hit the blue button

Comment

levers

yeah what is up with the damn levers? it doesnt seem to do anything!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....i am going to blow my head off!

Comment

waht!!!!!

what is the sradegy with the green pieces???? what kind of order are they supposed to be in????? please help!!!!

Comment

I've done the puzzle got the pass, but where do I put it. So confused :/

Comment

Originally posted by mr pants
                                to use elevator: you hit the orange button....get in it and hit the blue button
                                why this doesn?t work for me? do i have to do something first?

Comment

Working...
                                X