Maama Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats the pasword from the computer

what is the password of the computer ???

Comment

whats the password ??? please gife me an anser

Comment

this was too easy

Comment

How on earth do I get the computer to work? I got everything, put the light bulb in the lefthand socket, and it still says I'm in the dark!!!

Comment

<SPOILER!>

Quick guide:-

1. Move the pillow at the bottom of the screen and you'll recieve a cutter, use this on the same cushion and out pops the blue key.

2. Click on the left of the 2 pictures and you'll find a screwdriver behind it, use this on the left drawer of the book case to the right of the screen, inside is a lightbulb.

3. Use the lightbulb on the light socket on the ceiling and turn the lights on using the switch at the back next to the door.

4. Now click the computer and enter "www.maama.com" as the password, and you'll recieve the pink key.

5. Use the pink and blue keys on the "strange symbol" on top of the water machine on the left of screen and a key will drop onto the floor below the computer.

6. Pick this up and use it on the back door. Now marvel at the wonderful goldfish .

Comment

Help!

I can't use the room key on the back door- nothing happens!!!

Comment

maama room

the lights have to be on when you use the key on the door.

Comment

Walkthrough

THIS IS A WALKTHROUGH IF YOU WANT TO FIGURE IT OUT ON YOUR OWN DO NOT READ THIS!!!!

click the pillow and get the razer. use the razer to slice the pillow and get a blue key. place the blue key on top of the blue water cooler in the corner. click on the flower picture in the back and get the screwdriver from inside. use the screwdriver on the blue drawer closest to your left. you will get a light blub. screw the light blub into the empty hole in the ceiling. then tilt the screen on the computer till you can see the light switch behind it. turn on the lights. click the computers keyboard and you will need a password the password is www.maama.com. you get the password by clicking on the diamond on the blue shelf and flicking the lights on and off. the disc drive will open and there will be a pink key in it. use the pink key just as you did the blue key. the cooler will open and a key will fall out.you should eventually see a white dot on the floor some where near the computer. thats the key so pick it up. use the key on the door to escape the room.

Comment

arggg

music made it sound coooool I like that you don't move around the room makes it seem harder really then the end was so lame the designers need to work on finishing the friggin game!
                    It's not the men in my life that count, it's the life in my men." ~Mae West

Comment

pasword

i finished the game but there's only one thing that until now maing me confused..wr did u guys exaclty got the password? it the only reason why i looked at the forum..thres nothing in there saying or a clue about having a pwd of "www.maama.com" whre? duid u just guessed it?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                        i finished the game but there's only one thing that until now maing me confused..wr did u guys exaclty got the password? it the only reason why i looked at the forum..thres nothing in there saying or a clue about having a pwd of "www.maama.com" whre? duid u just guessed it?
                        click the diamond on the sideboard to make it hover. now, if you switch the light on an off and on and off..... you can see the password on the wall. every time you switch the light on it gives you the next letter.

Comment

heeeeheeee i did it! yay n witout help!!!

Comment

how do you turn the light on n off help please

Comment

u turn the light on and off buy clicking on the swith nere the door

Comment

walkthought

spoler

1.move pelow to get cutter
                                2.use cutter on pelow
                                3.move flower pic. up to get screwdriver
                                4.use screwdriver on drower to get light blub
                                5. put light bulb in and turn light on
                                6.put password in (www.maama.com)
                                7. get key from tray
                                8.put the 2 keys in funnenton
                                9. get key off the floor to get out of room