Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Help with the downloadable games

If a downloadable game is an .exe file, just click the link, and choose open. The game will usually be installed among your other programs (otherwise you can choose where you would like to install it during the installation process).

If the game is a .zip or .rar file, choose save, and save it to your pc.
Extract it in a new folder using WinRar for example (if you don't have it, get it from here: http://www.rarlab.com/).
Then click the installation file (in most cases .exe file) or the file that starts the game, and your pc will install it, or launch it respectively.
2 of 3 < >

Game Loading Problems

First Check to make sure you have all the latest Plugins. They are free updates to your computer that allows you to play the games. They will not hurt your computer. They just allow you to play our games.

Here's what you need:

For Java: http://www.java.com/en/download/windows_ie.jsp

For Flash: http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

For Shockwave: http://sdc.shockwave.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi

We highly recommend you are up to date on all of them so you can play all the games here.

If you are still having problems please post what the problem is HERE
3 of 3 < >

Rules updated

Old members and new members, please read the updated rules.
You find them as sticky at the top of all forum categories, for example here:
http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1603
Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to do that.

The moderation team
See more
See less

Blue Chamber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To make the frame fall first click the top right then the top left and then the lower middle.
    Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
    tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing games"
    sigpic

Comment

new 3D online escape game

try to play new online 3D game
      escape from classroom on
      www.brano3d.wz.cz

Comment

New Game !!!!!!!! Brother Of Blue Chamber!!!

i dont know how to submit games cus i dont know th game code but there is a new game!!!!! it is called the white chamber.
        Internet Translator

*note that some sayings have an 'f' in them. I can't post that because it'll get blocked

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
          im clicking like crazy at the pic. but nuttin's friggin hap'nin..... HELP
          First u click at the uper corners then it will become lower then u click slitly like crazy i did it like that and i got the bill.

Comment

tomato + potato = pomato

Comment

Dissapointed

Took me forever to get that picture to fall. I was clicking and clicking away and someone finally said there's an order to the click. I just kept making it crooked. And that was way to short, not a whole lot to do.

Comment

yyyyyeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaa me

kan i just say i cudnt ave dun it wivout the walk through an wen i were on da fone it scared the s**t out of me an then wen i got out it were also vry scary coz of the nosie. but ofa dan dat it were rilly kooll

lol

o ye an peeps just kep trin ull get it soon dont wrry
                luvin ya all (esesially all u fit lads out der)lol

Comment

hellp

if anyone there plz help me i camt yet passed the phone call bit i nhave got the key and stuff but cant get any thing done

plz help

Comment

***Spoiler***

Here is a walkthrough for the blue chamber. Sometimes these games can be a bit hard, but I was able to finish this one without a walkthrough, and thought I would post one for those who are CHEATERS!!!! Nah, but those that may need a bit of help... Hope it helps! =)

1. Click on desk with phone, open the draw and take the pen.
                    2. Face the picture and click the top right corner, when it moves once click the top left corner, it will be really crooked now. Once it is to that point click the bottom left corner, it may take a bit of clicking around, but just keep clicking around that corner until the whole picture comes off. Once it comes off you will be able to take the bill or yen, or whatever it is.
                    3. Click to either side until you are facing the chair straight on, click the seat cushion, it should lift up? take the paper.
                    (Side note, you can screw around with the curtain if you want, hehe I guess I?m easily entertained, but the curtain serves no purpose to the escape.)
                    4. Click around until you are facing a red button and a tube that leads out of the room.
                    5. Before you mess with that, take the paper, and click on the pen 6 times to spell out, ?help me?.
                    6. Go back to the tube thing and click on the bottom part of it and take the yellow container, put the paper with the words ?help me? on it in the container. *Note you will have to click on the yellow container to bring it up and then again on it to take the top off ?for those who are like my friend and can?t figure that out hehe*
                    7. Go back to the tube, and open it put the yellow container with the paper in it in the tube, close the tube and press the red button.
                    8. Click once out of the screen, and when the tube has returned the container it will switch you back to the screen, open the tube, take the container out, open the container, take the paper out, and read the paper. It now should have a crossbones between the words ?help me?.
                    9. Take the yen, and draw on it with the pen, just keep clicking on it until you draw a funny face on it.
                    10. Have you been waiting to use that phone? Well here is your chance. But who to dial? Where are you supposed to get the number? If you look at the paper with ?help me? and the crossbones on it. You can translate that into a phone number. Yes, that?s right go get your phone, H would be 4, 3 would be E and so on and so forth. Also, you want to add that star in there to make it a 7 digit number. (The crossbones look alot like a star dontcha think?) After you?ve spelled out help make sure to hit the star and continue on with the rest of the number. For those of you who are really lazy the number is 4357*63. Once you dial that, it will ring a few times and you will hear a creepy voice that says ?OK?.
                    11. Go back to the tube and red button put your piece of art (yen, bill) into the yellow container and send it on it?s way.
                    12. When it comes back? Woohoo a key!!!? and if you can?t figure out what to do with that, then you are more troubled than I thought! =)
                    Congrats you have just finished the absolute easiest point and click game on the face of the earth! =)

Comment

help

i have tried the number but it nowone answers!
                      can someone help me please!!

Comment

Yeah, I've end this game. Next please =D

Comment

Originally posted by Lucia_Amemiya
                          Well~~~~take out your mobile and look at the keyboard~~~what do you find? Yeah, you'll find that on each key there're some letters and one digit. So you can find out the relationship between digits and letters. In the sheet there is a "help" and a "me". help=4357 me=63 skull=*. Now you got the telephone Number. Use the phone to call someone. And he will answer "yes".Then you can send the bill(which you got behind the picture)up the pipe and you will get the key for reward. Use the key to out. Game over.
                          yea,, i did this bit but wen i got tht fing bak it just sed "youll never get out" n it dint av a key

Comment

Picture

Originally posted by Ronifae
                            The bill is behind the picture. You have to click like crazy at the corners to get the picture to fall.
                            How do you knock the pic down? I can only click on the superior corners!

Comment

Originally posted by Lyndal
                              How do you knock the pic down? I can only click on the superior corners!
                              you're not supposed to click on the exact place of the corners. you should click a specific part near the corners.

Comment

here you go

to get the picture down you click on right corner then left corner then the middle bottom

Comment

Working...
                                X