No announcement yet.

In the Dream 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I thought that, too. But I haven't been able to grab another bulb from anywhere.
    Even tried to throw the red and blue balls at them, lol

Comment

When you click on the picture it says:

"A faded picture is on the wall. Under the picture there is a plaque and it's written "To graceful you, I will give pink roses". I wonder this is meant for someone..."

I checked those 2 comments but they both are stuck at the same place as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer Cat View Post
        When you click on the picture it says:

"A faded picture is on the wall. Under the picture there is a plaque and it's written "To graceful you, I will give pink roses". I wonder this is meant for someone..."

I checked those 2 comments but they both are stuck at the same place as we are.

Thanks for the translation, Spencer.

Yeah I saw those comments (as I'm currently checking the few Japanese sites that have this game) and they look stumped as well. lol

Comment

hmm spencer, theres a text ive been wondering about also, do you think you could translate it?

when clicking the white knob on the safe for the 1st time, what does it say? might be useful, hopefully.

Comment

I'm checking all the Waka sites I know for quote like that....

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

When you click on the white knob it says:

"it doesn't open. I wonder if I need to control the panel on the left..."

you know what? I think this game has a bug and nobody is supposed to solve the puzzle....
              Last edited by Spencer Cat; 12-13-2009, 08:17:10.

Comment

So far no luck

@Spencer
                If this goes on You'll cross the 1.000 on this game as well...hihi

but I still think I know this quote from somewhere... hmm, maybe in a book from Sucharitikul.. go cheking

Comment

Yeah, a bug would be the best joke
                  Still checking Japanese blogs and forums, but nothing helpful so far.

Comment

Still no luck... I think I'll take break and snuggle back into bed cat and wife are still snoring the day away..

Comment

Okay, see ya Kzin, and have a relaxing Sunday

Comment

night kzin. I am going to bed too... it's 3:30 am. hopefully by the time I wake up everything is solved and I don't have to think about this game anymore... lol

Comment

Good night Spencer Cat

EDIT
                          Lol, seems that Japanese players are also stuck, also talking about brute forcing which didn't work, and can't find anything else.

Either this game is very difficult and tricky, or has a bug

Comment

I haven't even found the blue ball...Or the use for the awl...

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

the game has been updated on the fly! this would explain all the people reporting error 503s!

now, we get some japanese text when clicking on the holes that the balls are supposed to go into, as well as japanese text everytime we use the key!

can someone please translate the new text?

and mabye this means the game WAS bugged after all... so now i will try again all the combinations from scratch!!!! .... sigh

Comment

Hi there!

I checked the game and when you click on the holes it says:

"there are round holes. I wonder I'm supposed to put something round."

when you click on the key hole with the key:

"It fits, but it doesn't turn."

Not really helpful, huh?

the website says they will release some hints on 15th so we may have to wait for that....
                                Last edited by Spencer Cat; 12-13-2009, 16:07:15. Reason: additional info

Comment

Working...
                                X