PonPon House - Komorebi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zulu View Post
    Okay..I'm stuck trying to figure out what colors to make my beans. Any hints would be appreciated. I've seen tiles above and the pillows below and have the order right, but I the colors I've tried are not working.
    Have you picked up the cat in the solarium?

Damn, almost done and FF crashed

After four days, finally done. Great game
    Last edited by tipper75; 03-13-2010, 03:41:35.

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

Back to try for the second time. My notes are a mess - so basically starting over. Some clues are not there yet so evidently something I did to make them appear.
      Found note about what to set the strawberry at but not where I got that so think I'll wait on that until I figure out why. Might miss a step otherwise.
      '
      Noted vanity - have notes but will wait as clue did not show yet. read book and moved cat.

Found a puzzle I missed last time - which I think I got right BUT do not see a change there. ? Think it must have something to do with a door downstairs. Dinner break, back and I got the puzzle right! Yippee. It didn't have anything to do with door BTW.
      I'm now outside and still stuck on one puzzle with 6 star like shpes with a light you can move to 1 of 6 places. Thought the book was the answer but have light at top of each and that does nothing. Did do another puzzle. And can face wall of house and see a daisy and ?cat? .. hard to see. Is this important? Wow - saw pig again. That is new.
      Going to have to have to hang this up again. email time. Really need a save button. *sigh* I did do a couple of things I didn't do before.
      Last edited by NannaJoy; 03-14-2010, 05:01:02.

Comment

Originally posted by zulu View Post
        Okay..I'm stuck trying to figure out what colors to make my beans. Any hints would be appreciated. I've seen tiles above and the pillows below and have the order right, but I the colors I've tried are not working.

Comment

Working...
        X