X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• teshurtz
    replied
    second room

the second room has to do with the golden ratio (it is found in the Fibonacci sequence of numbers on the wall as well as the ratio of lenthgh of sides on the triangle) but in this case it is not the ratio of the larger number to the smaller but the smaller to the larger.

Leave a comment:

• Blitzen
    replied
    Hints 4 U

1st Star Puzzle
    This is a common puzzle in puzzle books. The numbers on the diagram indicate how many and in what sequence the squares in their respective rows or columns should be darkened. Like if there is a 1, that means 1 square in that column is darkened, somwhere. If there is a 1 1, that means that there are 2 squares in that column darkened with atleast 1 space between them. 1 1 1 means 3 squares in that column are darkened with atleast 1 space between each of them. 3 indicates 3 squares must be darkened with no space between them. IN THIS PUZZLE the square that is darkened for you appparently does not count for the 1 indicated in the horizontal row, but does count for one of the 1's in its vertical row.

I have no idea for the 2nd room, but here's the code...

That book hint is helpful finally in the last room.
    Last edited by Blitzen; 06-30-2010, 13:46:18.

Leave a comment:

• TheCaptain
    replied
    My brain hurts

Some hints would be nice guys.

Leave a comment:

• SweetDiversion
    replied
    hmmm, i like solving sudokus, but this puzzle i can´t manage

got it. Googled for the solution, and found it on escapegames24.com

But now , on the 2nd room, I can´t imagine how to solve even with hints.

I think, I´ll give up. If someone get´s the solution, for 2nd room, please mail me, I would be interesseted in the answer.
    Last edited by SweetDiversion; 06-30-2010, 07:58:52.

Leave a comment:

• NannaJoy
    replied
    don't understand inspite of biker's attempt to get through to me. So I'll pss

Leave a comment:

• Yvonne
    replied
    I'm out of the first room, love the puzzle in that one..completely stuck in second room and no idea what to do here.

Leave a comment:

• old biker
    replied
    just starting
    checked on EG24 and looks like a game with rules made on their own.(the first one anyway)
    you have to make the squares black ,like 3 means 3 in a row and 111 means 3 with a gap between.now the first square doesnt count (appearantly only for horizontal line ?)
    not my kind of game

back to staring ,to try to find some fish
    Last edited by old biker; 06-29-2010, 18:33:03.

Leave a comment:

• SueJ999
    replied
    Ummm either it's the math (?) or language barrier... I don't get it

Leave a comment:

• old biker
    started a topic Star Puzzles Room

Star Puzzles Room

Star Puzzles Room is another Chinese room escape game. In this game, you are locked in a room with star puzzles and you have to find items and solve star puzzles to escape the star puzzle room.

Good luck

http://www.gamershood.com/12757/room...r-puzzles-room

http://www.mixgames1.com/2010/06/star-puzzles-room.html

please use spoilers to give hints
Working...
X